1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• probably a premature post for the "make my day" thread....., could potentially be put in the "piss me off" thread......, but its the Grand National horse race at Aintree in Liverpool, England in two hours time......, Ive went for "Arbor Supreme"......., probably absolutely feck all to do with Michigans very own Ann Arbor, but its on the bet list anyway......, along with 3 other donkeys.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Unseated rider @ 28th fence......., superb up until then! One of my other donkeys was 2nd, so made my day.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• LMAO Marko.

You seem to be getting well informed about our Great State. Tell me again where your hometown is so I can do the same about your hood.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yes MM, i do know quite a few names from the state of Michigan. Its all thanks to Tim "the tool man" Taylor....., as extremely sad as that sounds. Best sitcom ever made in my opinion about family life. Learned loads. In one episode Tim speaks about "Hamtramack" and it being great for Polish meats. I have no idea if this is true, but it was funny.

My hometown is Edinburgh, capital city of Scotland. Most people not from Scotland only know about the stereotypical nonsense like Kilts, Haggis, bagpipes and castles. I would normally call people like this very ignorant....., but that really is about it, apart from some marshy peat bogs and heather, there is feck all else. Juarez will now come on here and kick my ass!!

Comment

• "...........but that really is about it, apart from some marshy peat bogs and heather,"
              --------------------------Is she HOT!!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Thanks Marko, I look forward to edgamacating myself on your hood.

BTW, I have a bit more knowledge than the things you sited, in fact, I am a master at making scotch eggs.

Comment

• Now you just cant get any more tastier than a Scotch Egg. Was even told by my doc to cut them out due to blood pressure a tad on the high side......, i made other sacrifices to coincide with the lower blood pressure quest....., but the Scotch Eggs remained!!

Heather. She is absolutely feckin gorgeous DanO....., especially on a summers day......, is it Islair who is the resident photographer?......, i may be wrong on that, but Heather likes to get her picture taken......, she looks especially good in amongst the long grass!!

Another Heather that springs to mind......, not as hot as long grass heather......, is weather girl heather on the Scottish News. Think of the most serious of scottish accents, emphasis on our "R's"......., well every night she says...., "Good evening viewerrrrrs, its Heatherrrrr, with yourrrr Weatherrrrrrrrrr."
                  Its fucking annoying, i'll tell you that much.

Comment

• Now you just cant get any more tastier than a Scotch Egg.
                    There is only one Scottish store I know of around here its on 5 mile near Beach Daly called Ackroyd Scotch Bakery & Sausage. My Dad used to get food from there all the time when I was growing up. Same here though, I shouldn't be eating that stuff. :-( I have been craving some meat pies (with beans on top) and black pudding for a few months though.

Comment

• Most people not from Scotland only know about the stereotypical nonsense like Kilts, Haggis, bagpipes and castles.
                      Don't forget the wee cursing Scotsman who invades our television and calls everyone donkeys. He is Scotland's unofficial ambassador far more than Dario Franchiti, or Paul di Resta.

Not that the occasional Macallan or Glendronach doesn't serve well....
                      Last edited by Tony G; April 11, 2011, 05:45 PM.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The Highlander was from Scotland too.
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          There is only one Scottish store I know of around here its on 5 mile near Beach Daly called Ackroyd Scotch Bakery & Sausage. My Dad used to get food from there all the time when I was growing up. Same here though, I shouldn't be eating that stuff. :-( I have been craving some meat pies (with beans on top) and black pudding for a few months though.
                          I'ts still there. I had a meat pie from there last week. I used to work just down the street and we used to order pasties from there for lunch all the time.

........speaking of Highlander...........a few blocks away from Ackroyds, there used to be a place called Highland Fish and Chips. Had the best fish in the City. Now that designation has to go to Bett and Jess' IMHO.

Comment

• I used to know a couple girls who worked at Bett and Jess, a long time ago.

Comment

• Guys......., with all this meat pies, pasties, best fish and chip shop talk....., everyone is gonnae be on the blood pressure tablets! Did read someone mention a couple of splendid single malts tho......., with you on those! Superb.

Comment

• Just have to be creative in the way you get your cardio, Marko.

......did you ever tell your wife that women who are sexually active 3 or more times a week are 60% less likely to suffer a heart attack?

Comment

Working...
                                X