• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonz glad you enjoyed life away from here............ welcome back
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Hey D,

You doing your best to stay out of harms way with the finish line just ahead?
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        The folks you mentioned, YT, aren't MIA. They had their reasons for leaving and it's very unlikely they will return.

Those who I'm concerned about and who really are MIA: Frank and Russ Bollinger
        I know you're right. But as I get older, I start to get nostalgic for those posters around here.

Hopefully Frank & Russ will come up for air soon.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
        Not going to happen. Sharky is a possibility because he's misinformed. That could change someday.
        You're right on both counts. Hopefully Sharkey does have a change of heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          You mean the five times a year you log on?
          Hey, I've been lurking. Just got nothing to say. Maybe I'll write another movie script. Any suggestions?
          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Suggestion: Something along the Groundhog Day type thing where the not so new Lions brass (now) will look back in short order and wonder why they just can not seem to get any sort of consistent running game going while still being in love with their co-workers (J. SACKUS as the camerman and ROLLOVER as the pretty girl sidekick).

Ah, nm

See, that's why I live the comedy to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              Who the hell you calling a wetback?

You sum mum a beyotch (<--a BERNIE MAC riff--RIP dude)
              lol

wb... wb.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                Hey, I've been lurking. Just got nothing to say. Maybe I'll write another movie script. Any suggestions?

Yup. How bout the married couple that the wife thinks she got a raw deal out of marriage and goes back to live with her family only to find out that not only was it not so bad where she was, but she was treated "like a princess" but did not realize it.

Could be a great love comedy or a tragic love story. Pick your ending.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Yup. How bout the married couple that the wife thinks she got a raw deal out of marriage and goes back to live with her family only to find out that not only was it not so bad where she was, but she was treated "like a princess" but did not realize it.

Could be a great love comedy or a tragic love story. Pick your ending.
                  Geezus christ. I'd have to grow a vagina first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                    Geezus christ. I'd have to grow a vagina first.
                    I am guessing you have orifices with hair that would work.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Can anyone join in on this movie ending, or is it your movie Kansas? ......., and will I verbally get my arse booted for attempting it?
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I was thinking more along the lines of a legal setting where maybe I'm a lawyer, and there's this thing called a lockout but people known as owners refer to it as a "code red" and........

Eh. Never mind. It would never work.

Comment

• Headed out in short order to my 30th straight ANGELS home opener.

My favorite pitcher (E. SANTANA) is on the hill tonight.

Unfortunately, we're possibly looking at t-storms/rain tonight.

Oh well......take me out to the ballgame...........anyway

Comment

• Have fun... bring a pancho.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Sixth row center tickets to see Buddy Guy on June 7th!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag6LtrFR3g0&feature"]YouTube - Buddy Guy - Damn Right I&#39;ve Got the Blues HD [Best of Guitar-Tube.com][/ame]
                              Last edited by CGVT; April 8, 2011, 08:52 PM.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X