• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to everyone welcoming me back to TBDLFOTN
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Panoptes......., or Gonz, (can a noob call you Gonz?)......., I do remember the big scary eye avatar posting a lot back when i joined and i liked the humour....., good to see "the eye" back buddy and all the best to your "auld man!"
      You can call me anything you want.

I can assure you I have been called worse things. Things that most humans dare not even speak of.

Comment

• Like "Drama Queen"?

Good to see you gonzo. Now we just need Frank to chime in.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I really hope JRoss, ULF, Sharkey and some of the other MIA forumites come back to the fold.

Comment

• I too missed the gonz.

wb.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The folks you mentioned, YT, aren't MIA. They had their reasons for leaving and it's very unlikely they will return.

Those who I'm concerned about and who really are MIA: Frank and Russ Bollinger
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "I really hope JRoss, ULF, Sharkey and some of the other MIA forumites come back to the fold."
                ----------------------------Not going to happen. Sharky is a possibility because he's misinformed. That could change someday.

GO LIONS "11" !
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Welcome back, gonz. I, for one, have missed your negativity around here.
                  It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                    Welcome back, gonz. I, for one, have missed your negativity around here.
                    You mean the five times a year you log on?
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome back, Gonz. I never want to attempt to argue with you, but I've always enjoyed reading your analysis on football. You were one of the big reasons I joined the forum in the first place.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• That is very kind of you to say.

However, despite confirmation that you personally were not harmed by the recent devastation in Japan, I might suggest to you that you get checked for radiation poisoning of the cerebral cortex.

Why?

You simply can not be thinking straight with commentary like that found in your prior post.

pands

Feel free to argue with me all you want. Its what I thrive on and what we all do best around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                          I too missed the gonz.

wb.
                          Who the hell you calling a wetback?

You sum mum a beyotch (<--a BERNIE MAC riff--RIP dude)
                          Last edited by Panoptes; April 6, 2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Ha!

Oh, I generally don't like to argue with anyone. I think I've been in Japan too long, and I've picked up their non-confrontational stance on everything.

Comment

• Sheesh...I sure hope you haven't picked up on their tradition of committing Seppuku for doing something considered disgraceful......like choosing to become a Lions fan by choice.

Comment

• No. I do take full advantage of the stereotype of Americans as crazy, gun-wielding and unpredictable. I've just learned that it's pointless to argue with Japanese people as they'll never give you any satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X