No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My guess is that site doesn't allow linking to their images....red X here.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• CGVT's post? I see the image.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• me too
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Oh, then it's blocked on my side. Thanks I didn't realize.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              Oh, then it's blocked on my side. Thanks I didn't realize.
              Well it's amazing...

Just imagine gazing upon baby jesus and that might give you a small idea of what you are missing.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It is the work of God, isn't it?

(and I'm not talking about the rainbow...)
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ha! That's cute.

My friend posted a photo on her FB yesterday that made me think of you CG. Lemme see if I can find it.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

Attached Files
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Nice! I need one of those.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Cheers for that Cat........, but can you wish me another Happy St Andrews Day on November 30th?!! That's our patron saints day.

Not sure about this bagpipes story. Is it a joke or serious? I can't tell. I'm not really up on my bagpipes history to be honest. I do like the pipes but in small doses. They are very noisy things......, it's incredible the volume from one of these things. Great invention........., and since we Scots invented almost everything on the planet......, Im tending to think the Irish having their name on it as slight Bullshit. But I don't know. This will be researched over the weekend, if I can be arsed.

Did you have a good ST pats day? Plenty Guinness etc?

Had a great day sir....sorry about the St Andrew's wish....again I have been ill-informed. Someone told me it was the 18th....Stupid me, I fell for it.

Comment

• Great ebay listing, read the description and then the Q & A's.

AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• haha, I love his sense of humor.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                              Froot, you've probably heard about this film already, but just in case:-

Jig - Documentary telling the compelling story of the 40th Irish Dancing World Championships.

Jig (2011) - IMDb

YouTube - Jig Trailer

I know on the Irish Dance message boards they are having a letter writing campaign to try and get that movie to be distributed in the US. It looks really cool.

Worlds are coming up a month from now in Dublin. I believe our school has 9 world qualifiers, I'm not sure how many are attending. But one of them has a good chance to place in the top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                                Great ebay listing, read the description and then the Q & A's.

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISA...ted=d_h_morgan
                                Thats a great listing
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X