Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel haulers usually being the worst offenders
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      Steel haulers usually being the worst offenders
      Raw materials heading to the Auto plants.

However, I will concede that over the past 20 years they have been weaning themselves on steel.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• True, the huge mega axle steel trucks are much more rare today
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I was invited to be the first "guest blogger" at O'Donnell Portrait located in Rifle, CO. I got to talk about my photography style a little bit and was able to help out a friend. Stop by and let Jeremy know how you found his site and take a look at a few of my images.

AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Very cool Islar!

Comment

• Sorry if this goes off the subject you are speaking about but let me tell you an incident that happened this mornng at my brothers place of work. I'll keep it brief...., his boss and another guy were arguing quite seriously about something to do with pay......, eventually the guy shouts, "You can shove your job and your van up your arse, I quit."......, he then threw his van keys at the boss and stormed out. About half an hour later he walked back into the office and said, "Can I get those keys back please, my house keys are on them!" :D

Love to have been there......, certainly made me and my brothers day!!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• ha!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• LOL
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I hope Sonny is continuing to do well Deb.

My cat Aiko had surgery two Fridays ago to remove a basal cell carcinoma growth. The surgery was a success but the antibiotics made him nauseated and he wouldn't eat and threw up a lot (mostly liquid) for about 4 days. Apparently when large cats stop eating they are in danger of developing a fatty liver which is quite serious. They were going to have to put in a feeding tube but the shot for nausea and pills to stimulate his appetite worked like a charm and he's a-okay now thank goodness. Losing Aiko right after losing Cosmo might have done me in. Aiko is very intelligent for a cat and we have an exceptionally close relationship. It's so freaking hard to see them suffering.
                    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Awww, I'm sorry, Rom. That must have been very scary. Glad he's feeling better, is the cancer an isolated thing?
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yes thank goodness. They said it wasn't the kind that would matastasize and he shouldn't have anymore problems.

Comment

• Sorry to here about your kitty Rommy but I'm glad everything is OK now.

GO LIONS "11" !
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Glad to hear Aiko is eating, Rom and I hope he makes a full recovery.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm very sorry to hear that Rommy. But I'm glad Aiko is doing much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X