No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a great mood today!!! No paticular reason. Life isnt perfect right now but hey, I am extremely excited for the future. Didnt even have to call a girl a cunt. JK Deb. Im not really a bad guy.
    Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
      My neighbors daugher I thought had it all.

Neither parent went to college, and they are great people, but they are what you would call rednecks. No shirts pretty much anytime, keystone light, they go to the trailor park on the weekends, etc.

Well her senior year in high school she was given a full ride scholarship to an area college for her grades, it was the perfect chance to move up the ladder in life, then in February she showed up pregnant. She never went to college.

I thought it was such a waste.

Dude, how could you ??
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• My dog has been sick recently. Finally discovered last week why: He has a tumor on his spleen the size of a cantalope.

I pretty much figured that was the end of him, but I found a wonderful cancer surgeon and today they removed his tumor and his spleen. He made it through the surgery and is doing well so far. Won't get the pathology stuff back from MSU for a few days, so I don't know if the surgery will be the end of it or not. But he would have likely died within the week without it, so I'm very grateful he's still alive.

Just re-posting my favorite photo of him.
        Attached Files
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh, Deb. Sorry to hear the news.

I hope he has a quick and complete recovery.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm so so sorry Deb. That's sad. We lost little Harvey about 14 months ago and it still hurts.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear that Deb.

I'll be praying he makes a full and speedy recovery

Comment

• Thanks, it's a happy story right now. His surgery went well and he's doing good.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Glad the surgery went well, good vibes heading your way.
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Wow Deb, glad the surgery went well. I hope that he has a speedy recovery.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hope everything continues on a good track Deborah. That is a handsome dog you have there.

Treo, Lexus sounds exceptional. It sounds like she has a great opportunity if it works out.

Comment

• that is good news Deb......

and call me callous, but his made my day

DELANO (AP) — A California man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.

The Kern County coroner says 35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury in neighboring Tulare County on Jan. 30.

An autopsy concluded Ochoa died of an accidental “sharp force injury” to his right calf.
                        Sheriff’s spokesman Ray Pruitt says it’s unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Ochoa’s death. Tulare officials are investigating, and no arrests were made at the cockfight.

Cockfighting is a sport, illegal in the United States, in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed.
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Unfortunately Donnie, that isn't really big news out here. It got maybe 30 secs coverage by the media.

But I did find the irony in it.

Comment

• On apositive note, baby 'Z' started walking last week and now calls me 'deddy'.
                            "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Chickens (or turkeys..) just don't earn the same sympathy as dogs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYnJnSmeRSs&feature=related"]YouTube - Interview Location Fail[/ame]
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Deb, so glad to hear your dog is doing well. I had a dog pass away a coupke of years ago due to Mast Cell tumors. Probably the second worst day of my life. So I will pray for you and your puppies continued health!
                                Thanx Bimmer, I am amazed at Lexus' on a regular basis. She has been an unbelievable source of pride and happiness, even when I feel at my lowest.
                                Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Working...
                                X