Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and you make fun of eagles concerts?

Have fun
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Congrats CGVT.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• What's next? A Yani concert?
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Should be fun CG.

Comment

• neil young is a great concert, as is crosby still and nash - and it's a real treat if young joins them. Have tickets for Rush on 29 Aug

Comment

• Had a chance to see the CSN & Young tour in 2006. I didn't take up the offer of a free ticket. I never really listened to that music when I was younger, but I don't mind it at all now.

Comment

• That would have been a good one to go too DL, I seen a lot of the classic bands even though they were all before my time. Ted Nugent played at Cobo about 20 years ago, so I would have been around 17- 18 years old (?) I sat 3rd row - ears are still ringing!

Comment

• Seen the Stones twice in one month, At the Silverdome then a month later in San Francisco. Van Halen 1984 was probably the best I've seen. Kiss in 76 or 77 was my first concert.

Comment

• Captain and Tenille was my first concert...at Pine Knob with my grandparents. Later, Sonny and Cher at Cobo Hall.

Yes, I've always been a dork.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My first concert was Conway Twitty at Freedom Hill in Sterling Heights with my parents. Saw Van Hagar at the Palace around 94, it was on the FUCK tour. Saw INXS twice, STP, RHCP, DMB.... Best concert ever was Pearl Jam in East Troy, WI.... Outdoor amphitheater venue.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Captain and Tenille was my first concert...
                        you & my husband would get along - that was his first concert, too.

Mine was The Dead Milkmen - and it was awful. Lucky for me I've seen lots of great concerts since then... the Bob Dylan / Paul Simon tour a few years ago was probably the best show I've ever seen, although The Allman Brothers would be a close 2nd.
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I always liked that punk rock girl song by the dead milkmen
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Alice Cooper played in Marquette in the 70's. My mom wouldn't let me go though. I think I was around 12-13.

Comment

• My first concert was going to the auditorium with all the other students and having to listen to my 5th grade math teacher's folk-country trio play. He played guitar & banjo. I was bored as hell.

On retrospect, they were pretty good. The singer/fiddle player wasn't too bad. And she was kinda cute in that "folk-country-hippie-momma" kinda of way.

At least I think the lead singer/fiddle player was a SHE..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                                Seen the Stones twice in one month, At the Silverdome then a month later in San Francisco. Van Halen 1984 was probably the best I've seen. Kiss in 76 or 77 was my first concert.
                                I didn't see the stone at the silverdome but when they were there, they came into a bar on the corner of Elizabeth Lake Road and Cass Lake Road in Waterford Township and played a set.

Comment

Working...
                                X