Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorified crows...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      The one problem with Grand Haven and Ludington is you have to be ready to go when reservations open up.

Mark - what park were you talking about with the bald eagle?
      We were at Brimley. The boats however were near the lower falls.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Glorified crows...
        exactly, Bald Eagles rarely make the kill, they usually wait until another predator kills its prey and then takes the other predators kill.

Comment

• It sounds like you guys both hate America.

Comment

• "Bald Eagles rarely make the kill, they usually wait until another predator kills its prey and then takes the other predators kill."
            -------------------------Yep. They are still majestic however. Plus they mate for life unlike my ex.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• LOFL.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I have 3G service from at&t in my area now. They said it wouldn't be until the end of the year but I guess they got done early.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I'm surprised I have service in the UP with my Sprint phone. The coverage maps showed it being non existent. We got an AT&T pay go connection for the lap top because AT&T showed there was good coverage here. Actually turns out to be very weak.
                  Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Stone Hawk One View Post
                    I'm surprised I have service in the UP with my Sprint phone. The coverage maps showed it being non existent. We got an AT&T pay go connection for the lap top because AT&T showed there was good coverage here. Actually turns out to be very weak.

roaming coverage perhaps? I find that a lot of northern michigan is roaming when customers ask me about coverage at their vacation homes, etc.
                    "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• BEING HOME WITH MY FAMILY!!
                      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                        BEING HOME WITH MY FAMILY!!
                        Hey DD! Awesome that you made it back safe and sound! :D
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome Home DD!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• DD08 I can only imagine how you're feeling.

Welcome home sir !
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Welcome home DD.
                              Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• Welcome home again DD. Looking forward to meeting you at the Rams game.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X