Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
    My daughter stood up for the first time yesterday. Shes all growns up!

Stee n Sharkie....absolut gentlemen.
    Happy birfday CL.
    Good luck in the cook off Malto. You should have a ball!
    Congrats Oz, My son will turn 2 in September. I havent seen him since the middle of January except in pictures he looks different now, I hear him when were on the phone just talking up a storm..... It's like a different kid in 6 mos!!!
    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• once they hit 2 the growth really accelerates - mine turn 5 in a week and it never ceases to amaze me how fast they grow.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
        Oz next thing you know they are borrowing the car..... treasure these times because they are some of the best memories you will ever remember...
        Borrowing? No longer, Teresa & I got her oldest into her own vehicle today. The smile was a mile wide.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Enjoy it Oz, nothing beats being able to bring your child places so they can enjoy the same things you do.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Hey OZ!

My "niece" is close to walking now? :-D

What a proud day for you guys.

Continued best wishes to you and yours.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I just love the people here............
              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Thanks guys! I cherish every minute she breathes.

Gonz, your 'niece' (nice touch btw) is full of energy and extremely playful. She LOVES 'Dora the Explorer', so I expect she'll be learning a lil spanish mixed in with greek!

Nik says hey.
                "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Ah yes, Dora The Explorer.

My kid being part hispanic was surrounded by family and friends with all things DTE.

At one point, it was becoming too much. Fortunately, at the point when they started buying her DTE themed matching clothes, my kid was moving away from DTE and into other things.

I still have about 1/16th of her room that needs to be cleared of kids games and toys.

Let me know if you have any interest in what is more than likely going into a garage sale to a donation if not sold.

Comment

• It took me a few minutes to realize DTE was Dora the Explorer and not the Energy company.... which made me wander at first why your daughter would have energy company themed clothes!

Comment

• Off to a (in law side) family pool party.........

Comment

• just finished water blasting the deck, well at least half of it, lower portion tomorrow afternoon.. looks like new again, now let it dry for a few days, seal it and good for another two years.. taking my wonderful better half up to frankfort, they have a Fusion Restaurant, gonna get some kung pow or generals chicken

Comment

• nice! I can't wait to come back to america to go to a good chineese buffett, lol!

Comment

• this ain't your ordinary chinese buffet.... little more upper class restaurant that specializes in a mixture of chinese and korean........excellent.. and the mango margarita what out of this world.. roast duck tonight.. yum

Comment

• Malto== how did you fare at the cookoff today?

Comment

• PAO!

Not so hot please.

Comment

Working...
                                X