• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmhmmmm

we keep hearing that kansaw.....
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• After what has been a surprisingly snowy and cold winter it sure was nice to get some sun and see the mercury approach 70 in the thermometer.

I haven't been able to attend the forum game the last few years due to work oligations, however I will have some more flexibility due to a job change and I'm definitely attending this year. I miss hanging with youse guys
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Job change? Not with dominos anymore?
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Slif asked my questions.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I'm still at Domino's, but I stepped down from my management position and went back to delivering. The money is pretty much comparable and the responsibility is almost 0. I was pretty burned out on it so now I'm enjoying going back to what I always loved doing.

Comment

• interesting to say the least
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Great talking to you as well Kansas. My liver has been warned and I'm holding you too it.

You too Frank.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Sounds like we'll have to have a party the night before the game!

Frank, don't forget to bring your cousin.

Is the schedule out yet?
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't know if Abe will be able to come up, he is about to become a first time father this summer and will probably will be busy with that. I'll see if he can make it, however my roommate/bro Russell will be coming along though.

Comment

• The schedule normally comes out immediately after the owners' meeting.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Frank, offer my congrats to him next time you talk to him.

Tanks, Drew.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The calendar says that the meeting is 21-24 Mar, and that the schedule is announced in early Apr. I thought it happened within a day or two...looks like at least a week.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• now that is Hope I can buy in to......
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I wasn't sure where to put this DirecTV note so I chose this thread...

Versus TV channel on DirecTV has been reinstated by the satellite provider.

Just in time for me to not see the ANA DUCKS in the playoffs. :(

Pisser!

DIRECTV and VERSUS Reach Carriage Agreement; Sports Net Returns to DIRECTV Lineup Today

Last edited by Panoptes; March 16, 2010, 09:12 AM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• and right after i signed up with another provider because they didn't have versus
                                "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

Working...
                                X