Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm a pretty social person. I don't know if I would like working at home.
    I am not a social person at all, but even I couldnt work from home. Even though I am not social I tend to go a bit crazy if I at least dont have SOME interaction with others.

Besides there are too many distractions at home. Work would tell me to do some work, and I would sit in my PJs and post here instead. I would get fired within the week.

BTW Congrats Deb on all of your recent success
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Guys, you nailed it. I want the social interaction. I'm still nervous about leaving the situation I have. It's nice not worrying about the roads and the weather. And it's nice being here to let my dog out at any time. And it's been nice being here so I can have my house painted or whatever. But it will be good to get out!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
        here I though Bill was middle schooling the fact that Deb had offers for 'two different positions'.......
        LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Guys, you nailed it. I want the social interaction. I'm still nervous about leaving the situation I have. It's nice not worrying about the roads and the weather. And it's nice being here to let my dog out at any time. And it's been nice being here so I can have my house painted or whatever. But it will be good to get out!
          You got it....,.Being stuck at home is awful....

Comment

• congrats Deb and good luck!
            "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I was thinking the same thing. I'm a pretty social person. I don't know if I would like working at home.
              Working from home rocks!!! People are over-rated.

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
              A chance to interact might be nice after an extended stay at home job.

...but after moving to a new town I can see the value in interaction. Congrats Deb.
              Last edited by mason reese; February 1, 2010, 03:31 PM.
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• SLF or anyone nearby, I'll be in the SeaTac (McChord AFB) area between 15-23 Feb if you'd like to meet for dinner sometime. I'll be working a midshift every night, including the weekend, so a beer in the evening (for me) is out. The one exception is the evening I get in, I don't have to work that night.

I'd love to add to the number of people from the forum that I've met. Let me know, and we can IM cell phones.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• pssst....go for it slf....sshhhhhh...just make sure he brings along a few of those classy women we all know he has.

Comment

• Don't do it SLF!

When I finally met Drew, he said his name was BEN DOVER and he was holding a gallon of vasoline w/ glass shards in it!

Comment

• ...and guess what he named his son afterward.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Had to. I still feel the glass shards every time I fart

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          SLF or anyone nearby, I'll be in the SeaTac (McChord AFB) area between 15-23 Feb if you'd like to meet for dinner sometime. I'll be working a midshift every night, including the weekend, so a beer in the evening (for me) is out. The one exception is the evening I get in, I don't have to work that night.

I'd love to add to the number of people from the forum that I've met. Let me know, and we can IM cell phones.
                          Sounds great Drew. Will you have a car?
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Sounds great Drew. Will you have a car?
                            If not you'll have to sit on SLF's handlebars.
                            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• LOL
                              "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Here's my daughter dancing in action in the middle of a bunch of musicians:

Comment

Working...
                                X