• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      I interviewed for two positions here recently. Yesterday, I received good offers for both of them!!!
      Originally posted by DanO View Post
      SWEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
      Yep. Good luck in picking the best one! It will be great to not be on call 24 hrs a day. (something I know a bit about...)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I interviewed for two positions here recently. Yesterday, I received good offers for both of them!!!
        Hooray!!!! Life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Yep. Good luck in picking the best one! It will be great to not be on call 24 hrs a day. (something I know a bit about...)
          Both jobs involve some call time, unfortunately. I'm staying in healthcare so it's unavoidable. But one is definitely better than the other in that regard and that's the one I'm leaning toward.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats Deb! Sounds like the move is paying off.
            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• My wife is a programmer. She worked from home for a distribution compay for a few years and she would be up at all hours of the night fixing things etc etc. It really sucked and is part of the reason that she hasn't worked since our kids came along.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice work Deb. Although everyone knows you can't keep a good woman down.

Between you and Timmay, it appears that maybe things are looking up for the job market?
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Well it's time for the lower IQ to check in. I'd offer congrats too, if I knew what for. Where did you interview and what are the offers?
                  Am I missing more links than I thought?

Comment

• Not sure I follow you, Bill?

I was offered two new jobs here in Dearborn. I'd rather not name the employers.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Not sure I follow you, Bill?

I was offered two new jobs here in Dearborn. I'd rather not name the employers.

Gotcha Deb, I wasn't snooping, just a little slow on the uptake. I forgot about the move....Oh yes and Congrats BTW

Comment

• Thanks!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• here I though Bill was middle schooling the fact that Deb had offers for 'two different positions'.......
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Congrats, Deb!

Once you get settled in, it calls for a celebratory burger and beer (or other venue if you would like....)
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mark, is the deal for next month still on? I should be able to attend.

But we could meet at Miller's sometime for a beer/burger, too! I'll be pretty close to there...
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The Feb 16th deal is on.

I was thinking the Miller visit could be a celebratory occasion (bearing in mind, we will evaluate the product and vote on the best).

Understanding of course since it is celebratory, it is on me.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X