• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you get my PM?

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Yessir, as I said any of those days would work for me. I'm looking forward to watching some football with friends.

Comment

• Plan on the 16th.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• My daughter competed in the Pittsburgh Feis this weekend, first time in the Novice class and she did good. One 5th, one 4th, two 3rds and a 2nd. Hopefully next time she can get a few firsts to jump up to Open. Pittsburgh has a pretty cool downtown.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by froot loops; January 4, 2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to Baby Girl Loops! It's always nice to achieve something, especially for kids!

Is that Irish Dancing, or some other getup?
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Outstanding!

So, when are we going to have that burger, or are you avoiding people you meet on the internet?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congrats Loops.

What's your daughter doing in Dano's dress?

Comment

• Very cool, FL.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Irish Dancing SLF. Ever since we went to the Columbus Oireachtas at Thanksgiving its been practice, practice. We want her to compete as a soloist at the next one.

DanO better not be using that dress it cost a lot of dough.

Mark - Sometime soon, I was hoping to do it these last Holidays, thats when I normally hit Sandys. But I was stuck at the AOH painting the front and helping my daughter practice. It seems like once football starts in August every weekend and weeknight is filled up.

Comment

• That's great, Loops. I bet she glows when she is up there dancing.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Her glow is her biggest asset right now. Most girls her age look like they are in pain when they are dancing in front of a judge, she always has a huge grin, even though she habitually throws up before competing. Once she gets up on stage she keeps the smile going.

Comment

• Congrats FL.

CG, the Joint Rescue Center or Air Force Rescue Center is here at Tyndall. Could be right up your alley when it comes time.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Congrat's FL and little FL! It is pretty cool when your kids find something to participate in that builds their self esteem.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Her glow is her biggest asset right now. Most girls her age look like they are in pain when they are dancing in front of a judge, she always has a huge grin, even though she habitually throws up before competing. Once she gets up on stage she keeps the smile going.
                              Man, it's that hard to make weight in competive Irish dancing? I had no idea.
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Mark - Sometime soon, I was hoping to do it these last Holidays, thats when I normally hit Sandys. But I was stuck at the AOH painting the front and helping my daughter practice. It seems like once football starts in August every weekend and weeknight is filled up.
                                10-4.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X