No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are no Brett Favre, but IMO you were a hero yesterday. That's awesome Treo.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Nice job Miami
      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Thank you guys. Like I said, I dont know if we really saved his life but, he sure felt we did and it made me feel good to be a part of it. I wouldnt say hero(but thank you, im flattered), we just were in the right place at the right time.
        Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Yeah, but did he buy a vaccuum cleaner?
          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Good job Miami.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Kansas View Post
              Yeah, but did he buy a vaccuum cleaner?
              No, old bastard.

Comment

• I came in here to post my exciting news of the day and this thread just made my day even better. Congrats SLF & Deborah! I'm so happy for you, girl - I know western MI is beautiful but it sure sounds like this move is meant to be.

Miami, that is awesome, and yes, you probably did save his life. I had to take my daughter to the ER once because she was wheezing and at the time her O2 level was at 91 and the docs & nurses were very concerned.

I found out today that not only did I qualify for conference (which means a free trip to San Francisco next July for my man & I), but that I am the #1 new FA in the region. WOOT! This job has been incredibly rewarding so far, and now this stuff is just icing on the cake. It's a great day here at the forum!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Good for you Kayrone. Hopefully, I am as successful in my new position.(Gay references encouraged)

Comment

• congrats Miami...
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Congrats Kay.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Yay Kay! Now if I could only find a FA as good as you in Seattle!
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                          I found out today that not only did I qualify for conference (which means a free trip to San Francisco next July for my man & I), but that I am the #1 new FA in the region. WOOT! This job has been incredibly rewarding so far, and now this stuff is just icing on the cake. It's a great day here at the forum!
                          There was never a doubt you'd OWN that job, kayrone! But what a bonus that you actually are enjoying it, too! And being recognized for your work! Way to go!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• thanks everybody. You know, SLF, I could probably be sweet talked into getting licensed in WA... ;)
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Congrats Kay!

When you & your husband come out to SF next July, my wife & I would love to hook up with y'all.

Make yourself a note!

Comment

• Great job MT3!

At 90 y.o. w/ a blood/O2 level of 70, you absolutely saved his life!

It sounds as if he has emphysema, COPD or some other breathing issues.

I heard one time that a hero is just a average normal person in the right place at the right time doing the right thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X