• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job Frank.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Went to a movie premier in Royal Oak yesterday for an indy Detroit movie (thru a friend of a friend). The movie is called Stick it in Detroit. It's a comedy about a group of friends and the events surrounding a Halloween weekend and the shenanigans they get into. It was really funny (low brow, gross out humor).

After the show, the cast and crew met up with everyone and hung out at the bar. Very cool, chill. The movie was shot completely in Detroit. If you have a chance to see it, check it out (week stomachs need not watch). I'm hoping there is a soundtrack they release. The local bands the used were good.

Comment

• Neat story, Delmas. Did it have a lot of Detroit scenery? Or was it generic in that regard?
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Neat story, Delmas. Did it have a lot of Detroit scenery? Or was it generic in that regard?
          The opening montage flashed through the Fox Theatre, the State Theater (refuse to call it the Filmore), tons of bars, and landmarks.

You can't really tell from the trailer, but here it is.
          Official Site of Stick It In Detroit, Opens November 6th only at the MJR Theaters Waterford, Sterling Heights, Southgate. Staring cast and writers from 30 Rock, SNL & Rescue Me. Trailers, unrated content, and more!

Comment

• going on a wine tour up north with my honey and another couple.. my buddy has diabetes so he cannot drink(hevily) so I will do my best shotgun and do some serious tasting...
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• The closest I get to the grape drink is when I juice them myself after they are past their prime refrigerated snack firmness (just finished juicing enuf grapes w/ a couple apples for about 2 cups for my kid).

Safe travels to you and your crew.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Stee if you and your honey are wine connisieurs, you may want to plan a trip to the Napa Valley and take the wine train.

However, there are some great vinyards out here along the coast.

Comment

• Check out the vino yards in Paso Robles (Central Cal) and the Temecula Valley (So Cal).

I happily drive there but do not really partake in the wine tasting (doesn't work for me at all).

I myself love checking out cheese factories. Can't get enough of artisan dairy products.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Just thought this would give y'all a little chuckle.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAUv7w_CzQg&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Uh Oh....*WARNING...VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK*[/ame]

Comment

• Good. Finally, in Wi, you can get fined up to $400.00 for texting & driving at the same time.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                        Good. Finally, in Wi, you can get fined up to $400.00 for texting & driving at the same time.
                        Local experience has shown that its not so easy to enforce that law.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That's the problem. They should just ban cell phones from vehicles.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Monty Python's surviving members reuniting for their 40th anniversary. I am going to see Cleese next month at the Adams theatre in Glendale, Ca. Truly a once in a lifetime experience.
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              That's the problem. They should just ban cell phones from vehicles.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                              Or ban cars. Make everyone ride the bus. Then they won't drive distracted!
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                Or ban cars. Make everyone ride the bus. Then they won't drive distracted!
                                Then what about the bus driver who's distracted while listening to the passengers' conversations?

Or the bus driver who's distracted from talking on their own cell phone?

Or the bus driver who's distracted because they're playing a hald-held video game?

Let's put in security cameras and "black boxes"!

Then the bus drivers and train operators can file lawsuits claiming invasion of privacy.

Comment

Working...
                                X