X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Tats!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cool, YT! What's the story on the wolf one?
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• A HS friend of mine came back from AF basic training and had a similar wolf on his left insdie forearm. I always liked it and after getting my first tat, decided that I wanted a cartoon wolf as my second. I described the wolf to the artist and we researched it on-line. This one caught my eye.

Since the pic was in black-n-white, the artist asked me what color I wanted it. Since I didn't want a black/gray or brown one, we started kicking around ideas and he suggested blue. I told him I had never seen a blue wof tat and he said that's exactly why we should do it blue.

Of course no explanation is needed for the other tat. I'm a committed die-hard idiot fan!

The artist did both for $100

Comment

• I'm not sure if I really want to know the answer, but where on your body are those...?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The wolf is on my left shoulder. The Lions tat is on my right chest. My other tat is on my right shoulder. I'll post a pic of it after it's touched-up.

Comment

• I just received a wonderful surprise...a beautiful floral arrangement from my friends at the Forum. Wow. I am just moved beyond words. Thank you so much. You have made my day.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• well deserved, and perhaps a little over due.........

Happy Sweetest Day Deb.....
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Are you the culprit? You are ruining your meanie image, you know.

Here they are. Thank you again.
                  Attached Files
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Nope,

not me.... but I would have chipped in
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I wish I could have been a part of that. The sentiment is certainly there.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• "well deserved, and perhaps a little over due......... "
                        ---------------------------Overdue is right. Enjoy Deb. You deserve them. Nice arrangement btw.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          I wish I could have been a part of that. The sentiment is certainly there.
                          Agree
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very nice arrangement.

Wonder who was responsible?

Comment

• I agree with CGVT.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Thanks, guys. I'm not begging for accolades, though! I'm very appreciative of this wonderful gesture. And the poem that was included was just perfect.

Thank you all so much.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X