Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    Awesome rommy. Ms slf and I are in the process of buying too.
    What? A water-proof dildo? :-D

Comment

• Good luck with the house buying, Slif!!! (Specificity used for YT's sake!)
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks Deb. Just waiting to close now...
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Good luck with the house buying, Slif!!! (Specificity used for YT's sake!)
          Just call me Capt. Oblivious! 8-)

Comment

• Rommy, just make sure you always leave your front-loading washer's door open after use, as well as making sure that the detergent drawer is left pulled out instead of closed. They have issues with mold and mildew if you don't. Do a search on front loader and mildew if you want to see the horror stories.
            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Congrats Rom, I am sure you'll enjoy watchiing the Lions in 1080i, it really shows their mistakes well.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Thanks y'all! And congrats to you SLF on your new house!

Thanks for the tip ULF. The saleswoman told me about the potential for mildew without proper care.
                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Congrtas SLF. Great time to buy. You ain't ever going to get a better one.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Yeah. I think we probably got about 200k off peak.

Selling our current place is not going quite as well. Luckily it's at a lower price point. So the loss of value is smaller
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I didn't know you currently owned. That kinda makes it a draw. Great time for first time homeowners however.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I have to disagree because the job market is still tenuous at best.

It is a good time for a 1st time homebuyer to get into a home but the stress of not knowing if you are going to have a job in 6-12 mos. (for anyone) is still a major US concern.

My fear is that the talk of a rebounding economy is more forced hope than reality (per the numbers).
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That comment was based on a secure income.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• My comment is for all sources of income.

Unless you are dealing with the government as your income source, all other occupations are at risk.

As millions have already found out, nothing is secure. Even some state and govt. jobs.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ...especially those government jobs who sent stimulus checks to prisoners.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Congrats Rommy and SLF.

My job is pretty secure. I'll be able to steal from ULF for a few more years...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X