X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweatpants Murphy View Post
    www.sprint.com

friend of mine is the manager, so he got me in

Sprint Sucks!!! They are the asshole of the cellphone market!! Hope you can improve their standing, but I doubt it!!!
    Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• i believe sprint is actually the top rated cellular provider in the country based on customer satisfaction. im pretty sure i read that somewhere before
      "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• I have Alltel. I tried Sprint a year or two ago (getting the NFL Network on my phone was the draw). I had my old Alltel phone sitting next to my Sprint phone here at my house. The Sprint phone routinely had zero or one bar. The Alltel had 4 bars consistently, so I wound up cancelling Sprint. Sprint might be great in an urban area, but it sucks up here in BFE.

I found it funny that Sprint demanded a huge deposit instantly when I got the phone, yet took six weeks to refund that deposit when I cancelled (and wouldn't credit my credit card, insisting on issuing a check instead).
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweatpants Murphy View Post
          i believe sprint is actually the top rated cellular provider in the country based on customer satisfaction. im pretty sure i read that somewhere before

Could be true. I am talking of my own experience! They fuckin blew!! And to be honest, everyone I knew that had them said the same. Maybe it is just Orlando where they are a running joke! Either way, Congrats on the J-O-B!

Comment

• I had the same problem Deb. I couldn't use the damn phone in my house. I took it to their store and did not have any reception in there either!!

Comment

• Sprint in Atlanta sucked too! As soon as they bought Nextel, their service started sucking too.

I wouldn't have a SPRINT phone if they gave it to me free!

A little know fact...When Sprint was started they signed a deal with Southern Pacific Railroad to run the fiber optic cable along the tracks right-of-way.

When naming the company, they took the first letters from the SPR and added an INT (probably because the company honchos saw KITNA playing).

Comment

• "The Alltel had 4 bars consistently, so I wound up cancelling Sprint. Sprint might be great in an urban area, but it sucks up here in BFE.

I found it funny that Sprint demanded a huge deposit instantly when I got the phone, yet took six weeks to refund that deposit when I cancelled (and wouldn't credit my credit card, insisting on issuing a check instead)."

----------------------Sprint sucks. Never owned one but the ex did and it's service area sucked. They also have an antenna on top of the water plant, as do many others. They routinely screw up the protocal for getting into a high security place.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  They routinely screw up the protocal for getting into a high security place.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                  What does this mean?

If it means they routinely send employees that have no clue on what they are doing, it only leads credence to those who think their service sucks.

If it means that they continually change their security codes which makes a problem for access, then, I would question the communication which they are trying to pedal.

In both cases, their procedures do not seem to be in line with their high tech business.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I have no idea what their employees do to their equipment or if they have security codes on it. All I know is they have to gain access to our facility to tend to their equipment and they continually get that protocal wrong.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Water treatment facilites, Dams, transit stations, refineries, nuke plants, etc...are all high value terrorist targets. Access to these should be strickly monitored and controlled and all contractors should be put through a thorough background check.

Comment

• havin friends like youse guys make my day..... dang I feel great, for the first time in about four years my allergies seem to be finally under control and i can sleep for longer than an hour and a half.. thank god for talented surgeons
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• More good news from the STEE.

What a friggen love fest we have going here.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Happy for you, Stee.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The "Lingerie Bowl" is now a fully fledged league.

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.
                              Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• Originally posted by Mschottey1985 View Post
                                The "Lingerie Bowl" is now a fully fledged league.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...e-sexy-happens

Ahhh...Mcschottey, you've been gone so long. And you return to tell us news from 2 months ago? Your better than that!!! :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X