No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been swearing at evrything and everyone all fucking day and I still don't feel one God Damn little bit better.

Deac, Fuck you, you cock-sucking, cum-guzzling asshole for posting that article!

J/K Turk!

Comment

• I read something similar years ago.

Told my wife that she was wrong in always trying to get me to stop cussing at stupid mo fo drivers all day long.

Turned out my cursing them in my own car with the windows up was better for my health than playing the calm, I'm above that type.

Instead of physically bashing heads (like my younger days), my in car cursing relieves a certain amount of stress that is physically better for my body rather than pretending I'm OK with the non-sense going on all around me.

Take that and put it in your MF pipe bitches.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Happy birthday ColoradoLion!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Happy birthday CL.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Colorado!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Happy Birthday CL !
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Happy Happy Colorado Lion..
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• HBD CL!
                  "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• STUPID HAT GUY SAYS TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• HBCL!

Comment

• The weather here in the south has been beautiful today. Very low humidity which is unusal. It's around 80 degrees with 37% humidity. Being able to keep the windows open and A/C off this time of year is rare.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• 63 here today. Hope I won't have to start up the Snowblower tomorrow.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                            The weather here in the south has been beautiful today. Very low humidity which is unusal. It's around 80 degrees with 37% humidity. Being able to keep the windows open and A/C off this time of year is rare.

Today was perfect here, we went golfing this morning and the weather was perfect for it, was sunny and about 81 but no humidity to notice.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Waking up and having a beautiful wife in your bed!

Comment

• Hope her husband doesn't catch you.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X