No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard Yard was very interesting, tight security.. but overall I met some very friendly people there. The buildings were something to see from the inside, and the dorm rooms were not like anyother I have ever seen
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I'm at Scott AFB, IL near St Louis, MO and am having a great time holding and feeding my grandson. I held him for the first time yesterday. He's sleeping now.

My mom and dad come in on Saturday, and we'll get a four generations picture.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Sounds great, Drew. Hope he's doing well.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I've been selected as a finalist for a job with CBS Sports due to my writing on Bleacher Report. If I am selected above the other writers, I will be a fully credentialed beat reporter for CBS Sports, covering the Detroit Lions. Modest compensation and great resume fodder.

If you're a praying person, please pray for me as they make their selection.
          Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• rock on shotty
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by Mschottey1985 View Post
              I've been selected as a finalist for a job with CBS Sports due to my writing on Bleacher Report. If I am selected above the other writers, I will be a fully credentialed beat reporter for CBS Sports, covering the Detroit Lions. Modest compensation and great resume fodder.

Good luck, Schottey.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I hope you land the gig, Schottey.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We're rooting for you!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats Drew.

Good luck Shooty.
                    Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• A couple of great happenings in Lionsforumland yesterday! Good luck Schotty.

That sounds like a great moment Drew! Good for you.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

I've been selected as a finalist for a job with CBS Sports due to my writing on Bleacher Report. If I am selected above the other writers, I will be a fully credentialed beat reporter for CBS Sports, covering the Detroit Lions. Modest compensation and great resume fodder.

I wish you all the best, Schotty! Hope you get it!
                        Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
                        - Don Schula

Comment

• Funny, in these tough times, this has become one of my favorite threads. A little optimism and good news goes a long way right now. Drew, sounds like a great family experience! Good luck Mike, let us know how it turns out.

Comment

you will probably get your ass kicked in the finals by that stupid hat guy
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                              you will probably get your ass kicked in the finals by that stupid hat guy
                              Huh?
                              Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• this guy:

Last edited by Newbomb Turk; May 29, 2009, 12:03 PM.
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X