• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

One step forward, two steps back
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Just wait till you witness the birth. :-)

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
      Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• I don't know if any of you have ever witnessed thunder snow, but it's cool as hell. It's dumping snow and there was just a huge flash of lightning and a loud clap of thunder. Bizarre.

Comment

• I have! It IS awesome. But man, you're getting snowed in.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• We had thunder snow last week.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I blame global warming.........
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• We're now approaching 2 feet and apparently can expect another foot before it stops. But it is soooooo beautiful. I'll post some photos tomorrow.

Oh, and it will be in the 60's Monday and mid 70's Tuesday. I'm a little worried about where all of this moisture is going to go.

(The power just flicked off again. We're lucky. Our good friends are blacked out not too far from here.)

Comment

• pics please

Comment

• yep, need pics. I'm jealous.

Comment

• Screw that. This winter has been long enough.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ha! If I lived in Michigan, I would probably feel the same way.

Comment

• I didn't get great pics last night but I'll try to find something good. Shoveled the driveway this morning (that was fun) and it's raining now, so we probably ended up with about 2 feet. My friends a little higher in elevation still have no power and they're over 3 feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                            We're now approaching 2 feet and apparently can expect another foot before it stops. But it is soooooo beautiful. I'll post some photos tomorrow.

Oh, and it will be in the 60's Monday and mid 70's Tuesday. I'm a little worried about where all of this moisture is going to go.

(The power just flicked off again. We're lucky. Our good friends are blacked out not too far from here.)

It going back to Cali, Cali, Cali
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                              We're now approaching 2 feet and apparently can expect another foot before it stops. But it is soooooo beautiful. I'll post some photos tomorrow.

I'm shocked!

Not about the snow, the high temps next week or how beautiful it is!

I'm shocked that you have friends! :D

Comment

• Today's high is supposed to be 85! Right now it's about 75 with a gentle breeze! I've been sitting outside drinking my coffee and enjoying the weather!

Comment

Working...
                                X