Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
    I am glad I participate less and less in this nonsense ........
    You and others.
    AXE 'EM!

Comment

• Fine with me. I remember when this forum was more fun and alive.

Now we come off as a bunch of inbreds aguing over who gets the good sofa on the front porch........

The Lions have sucked all the fun out of this group, all we do is line up each other for the next pot shot. If you have been here long enough, you know how to set everyone off, and you just wait to use it.

Fans from other teams never stop by to do anything but apologize for the latest ass kicking, and if they do try to talk smack, we throw the Lions under the bus better than any slapdick Cowboys fan ever could.

We already know the next rebuild will fail, starting with this years draft.

So, what the fuck, read less, participate less, use the mark as read button more.
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Familiarity breeds contempt, eh?
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• My daughter called from Bora Bora, she said it was amazing and never saw so many different hues of blue. Last night she said they lit a lantern and sat on the steps of the hut that is in the lagoon and watched thousands of reef fish come to the light. It sounds like she is having the trip of a lifetime.
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Sounds wonderful.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• she told me to screw Hawaii, go to Bora, cheaper and the people are so much friendlier.

Comment

• plus the view is out of this world

Comment

• Today marks the end of the regular season in the NHL. The playoffs start on Wednesday and next weekend is akin to the first weekend of March Madness for a hockey fan.

For the first 10-12 days of the playoffs one will be able to find a great game in progress anywhere from 7PM -2AM Eastern on weekdays and 1PM-1AM Eastern on Weekends.

Ahhhhhh, good stuff!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Happy Easter Everyone!
                    Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• I was hoping for another meeting with the Preds for the Wings so I could go watch but alas, Nashville sucks. At least I can watch all the games in HD this year. Last year I had to watch the Nashville series on Fox Sports South, which had no HD feed on my cable system.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Surgery tuesday on the sinus system, I should be breathing freely by friday.. hoooo haaa- haven't slept more than 4 hours for the past three months, once it heals up I plan on turning into RipVanMillen for a couple days.

Comment

• Yo! Good luck, Stee. Anytime they start sticking things up your orifices, things can get a bit touchy. Good thing it is a northern orifice rather than a southern one, right Sharky?
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good luck STEE.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Good luck Stee!

Comment

• Happy Easter Y'all!

Spending a few days with the in-laws (they still love me even though I can be an ass).

We brought a ham that we've had in the freezer for 6 months. Wife & Mom-in-law stuck it in the crockpot overnight. Yummy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X