• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• My eldest daughter had the chance to visit a friend in Bora Bora for 12 days, she left today and said "hey dad, I'll pick up a coconut bra for mom" (tears) the kid is thinking of her dad all the time.
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• lol! Your kids are a riot.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That's good, really good Stee. From the spirit of the message I take it you are doing a lot better and that too is good, really good.

Comment

• "My eldest daughter had the chance to visit a friend in Bora Bora for 12 days, she left today and said "hey dad, I'll pick up a coconut bra for mom" (tears) the kid is thinking of her dad all the time."
            -----------------------------Nice.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Bill == its been better though this past weekend the family went to lansing to see the Lion King. it was bitter sweet for me. We intended to take my sister and her husband with us as a christmas present but found something else at the time. I couldn't help thinking how happy she would have been listening to the beautiful singing and joy at the show and found myself choking back tears a few times. She was with me then and it made it all that more special. I have a great family and have been truely blessed with everything arouind me.. Life is good, ... as good as you make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                My eldest daughter had the chance to visit a friend in Bora Bora for 12 days, she left today and said "hey dad, I'll pick up a coconut bra for mom" (tears) the kid is thinking of her dad all the time.
                I am not touching that even though I have a comment......
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• pina colodas' at the fishing picnic? waz dat wat yuze thankin of....

Comment

• bew bies

good things
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Stee, keep up the good spirital work, my man.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Landing Angels baseball home opening day tickets in the nick of time to keep my 27 + 1 consecutive years streak alive.

Ebay and ticket brokers are asking $90+/per for the tickets I just purchased direct from the team box office for $42/per.

I noticed they released some more tickets at the end of business yesterday at this price so I drove over there about 11am this morning to get in on that deal.

Yesssssssssssssssssss

Go ANGELS!

Spring is back...........
                        Last edited by Panoptes; April 3, 2009, 06:09 PM.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Nothing like opening day
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Yes indeed.

Growing up playing baseball like so many others led me to this near life long pursuit of being in the midst of opening day festivities of my favorite MLB team. Raising division champ flags is entertaining, raising a World Champion flag is never forgotten.

The fans are excited, the players are stoked by the fans and the military fly over's are always a crowd pleaser.
                            Last edited by Panoptes; April 3, 2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, nothing like spending tens of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money to fly military planes over a sporting event! And, as a bonus, we get all the warfare state worshippers all giddy, standing holding their hands over their hearts in tribute to the government, and we recruit kids into the Imperial Occupation Forces. We'd better put a "politics inside" disclaimer on this thread!
                              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• It sure does get me giddy.

Just wish the US could have its own little state side Guantanimo where it could put away in the dark all the little commies running around amongst us.

That too would make me giddy.

I love it when my gubment protects me from raving lunatics.

Comment

Working...
                                X