Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharkey, I know the procedure.

Piss, fart then shit and you are good to go! (Sorry for those who are faint of heart and are not understanding on bodily functions it takes to get through this.....)

Good luck Bro!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm sure we would never understand...;)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sincere best wishes Sharkie. We'll be thinking of you.

Comment

• Good luck Sharkbait!

Comment

• good luck Sharky
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Good vibes coming you way Sharkie!

Comment

• Have fun Deac!

Have fun Gonz!

Good luck on your surgery Sharky!

Is the Doc finally going to replace those maraschino cherries in your ball sack with some real testicles? :D

Comment

• Good luck Sharky...Pull through like a champ.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• My thoughts are thoughts are with you Sharky
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good luck Sharky. I don't know what surgery you are having, but it seems like a lot of work for penis reduction surgery. What the heck, if that's what your wife wants you have to consider her opinion too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                        LOL, enjoy deac, don't worry 'bout the forum, we'll hold it down, well.....they will. I'll be out of touch myself (surgery on Friday)
                        Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                        Sand in the crack of my ass......off on vacation, see everyone late next week.......
                        Deac- I'm learning to write poetry, but I don't know how to make stuff rhyme yet. How this:

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Deac has a sandy ass crack like Damian Woody.

Pretty good eh?

Comment

• I still can't figure out this quote stuff, but some day I'll get it.

Gonz- Where are you staying in Las Vegas and when? I think I'll be out there for the Month of March.

Comment

• Not this time Yoop, had penis reduction surgery way back when, doc said it was so large it pulled on m-m-m-y voicebox making me stu-stu-stutt-stutter. After the surgery, I told the doctor to give it back. He said, "No way, a d-d-d-d-de-deals a d-d-d-d-de-deal."

Anyway having colon restructure surgery, after Friday, the cancer is gone like a '59 Cadillac.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Gone

Gone like my last paycheck gone gone away
                              Gone like the car I wrecked gone gone away
                              Gone like a fifth of gin gone gone away
                              Gone like the shape I’m in gone gone away
                              My baby's gone away

Gone like a nixon file gone gone away
                              Gone like my landlord smile gone gone away
                              Gone like the furniture gone gone away
                              Gone like the rest of her gone gone away
                              My baby’s gone away

Comment

• "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X