Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
    Thanks everybody, my Grand kids are the best. And my daughter has turned out to be a far better mother than I ever expected. I was choking back tears the other day when I told her how proud of her I am.
    Sharky is such a softy...
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Congrats Sharky!

Comment

• Congratulations, Sharky. She has an interesting name!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Way to go old man....Somehow, I've always thought We should've had the grand kids first. They're just so much easier to handle.

Comment

• I got a visit today from Seatbeltboy and the grandbabies at work. It really made an otherwise shitty day a good one!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sorry it was a shitty day, Mark.

It was certainly a beautiful one here in West Michigan today. I planted about 25 tulip bulbs and took the dog for a hike at the state park.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The weather was beautiful, Deb. Having to work inside and not bringing in enough sales to justify the time spent made it shitty.

I was on duty but since I do not get paid hourly, the income generated dictates the difference between a good day and a shitty day.

Comment

• Ugh. :(
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Malto, is the economic situation having an impact?

Comment

• Sorry you had to waste such a nice day at work and didn't get much to show for it Malto. I worked as well but my compensation is different than yours.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        Malto, is the economic situation having an impact?
                        My Industry is always the first to be impacted. We have third generation ownership that is filing for bankruptcy. It is sad to see others within my Industry that have spent generations serving the public going belly up because they have tried to bring the buying public what they want but they are not buying.

The biggest problem is Mass Merchandisers like Home Depot, WalMart and others get product on the biggest floral holidays on consignment and only have to pay for the product when it is sold. Those of us that are in the business, have to purchase the product up front and hope we sell it.

I could offer the public a huge assortment if my product was on consignment.

Comment

• Hope things pick up at your business Mark.

Comment

• I do too. That stinks.

Comment

• Yep. That blows big time.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I hope you ride through the storm Malto...
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X