No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean char-LOT and not Char'let, right?
    The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• LOL Stan and Dave. Don't think I'd need a plane ticket to Char-LOT

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy View Post
        LOL Stan and Dave. Don't think I'd need a plane ticket to Char-LOT
        They do have an small airport behind the old K-Mart. Of course, I doubt a plane big enough to haul your fat ass could land there! :D

Comment

• I'm only crying because its true.

Comment

• my son's travel team ran the gauntlet this weekend, playing the two other top teams back to back.

with 4-3 and 3-1 wins, we are a game and a half up on everyone
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Congrats Deac. But I thought they didn't keep score in kids soccer games because they didn't ant the kids to feel that they are losers.

Comment

• I am teaching them right:

Comment

• You seen that South Park where the kids are playing baseball, and Stan's dad is getting drunk and getting in fights with the other team's dads in the stands?
                  The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• This is football related, but really made my day. My wife and I just sold our home and our searching for smaller pastures. The realtor took us to one home yesterday with a huge bar in the rec room Thee owner had an official Green Bay helmet on one of the shelves, a sign reading "cheese please" and two signs reading "Packer fans Only."

I left a note on the bar......."Thankyou for allowing us to view you beautiful home, but alas, I am not a Packer fan. Thus, I do not qualify to make an offer."

Silly I know, but boy it felt good.

Comment

• Funny stuff...
                      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Posting this from a hotel in NC...

Picked up my car today in CHARlotte. All I can say is wow...this thing is wicked. The service manager took me for a test drive on a back road and this car is just sick. It had race gas in it from the dyno sessions so it had the full 440AWHP going. Even with my fat ass in the passenger seat its just crazy how quick this thing accelerates.

The only downside is that the exhaust is REALLY loud and drones on the highway. Thankfully I brought my Ipod with FM transmitter so I'll be deaf from music instead of the exhaust note LOL! There are some silencers I can bolt in once I get home so hopefully it'll take the edge off and make it livable on longer drives and less of a cop magnet.

Comment

• I gotta see this in person

Comment

• You're one of the few people I'd let drive it. Now see if you hadn't quit being a season ticket holder I'd have a reason to come over to Detroit. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy View Post
                              Posting this from a hotel in NC...

Picked up my car today in CHARlotte. All I can say is wow...this thing is wicked. The service manager took me for a test drive on a back road and this car is just sick. It had race gas in it from the dyno sessions so it had the full 440AWHP going. Even with my fat ass in the passenger seat its just crazy how quick this thing accelerates.

The only downside is that the exhaust is REALLY loud and drones on the highway. Thankfully I brought my Ipod with FM transmitter so I'll be deaf from music instead of the exhaust note LOL! There are some silencers I can bolt in once I get home so hopefully it'll take the edge off and make it livable on longer drives and less of a cop magnet.
                              Very cool Timmy! Are you going to post pictures?

Comment

• Sure will. Here's a couple I got from the previous owner when I bought it. Heading out now hope to be home this evening and will get some shot of the engine bay and such...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X