No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see disenfranchised partisans. Another decade or two of this and maybe we'll get fed up enough to break up this merged one-party system.
    The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• as a lifelong american i stand with approval........ how dare the congress go on vacation when there is work to be done... they sure haven't accomplished shit this year again
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Off camping for two weeks tomorrow in the english Lake District and then Scotland.
        The kids really enjoy camping and the best thing is they play with each other loads (boy and girl), more than I can remember playing with my sister. Seeing them play together and laughing makes my day (or even two weeks).
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
          As a lifelong republican supporter, I can't disagree.
          Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          As a lifelong Democrat supporter, I too, cannot disagree.
          I have considered myself an independent and I can't disagree either.
          Last edited by King Cole; August 1, 2008, 06:55 PM.
          I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

• A guy out in front of the local Wal-Fart today was bugging people to sign up for the Democratic party and asked if I was a registered Democrat.

Told him No and he asked me, with a sneer on his face, if I was a registered Republican. I told him No. He then asked me what I considered myself. I told him I was a registered Communist and a registered farm animal molester.

He looked at me like I was the unholy spawn of Satan!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                Good to see disenfranchised partisans. Another decade or two of this and maybe we'll get fed up enough to break up this merged one-party system.
                I'd like to believe that but, there is too much at stake for the two parties that have the control and it does not matter what the little guy wants, they will make it impossible to make this happen. Currently, they are using taxpayer money to promote their own campaigns but make it prohibitive for third party and also rans the same luxury.

IMHO, if taxpayer money is used to support political campaigns, it should be spread equally between all candidates running for office. We all know this is foolish thinking on my part.

Ralph Nader and the Libritarians are a good example of this.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                  He looked at me like I was the unholy spawn of Satan!
                  .........and your point was?
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• My new garage and the residing of my house is finally complete! I love it! Here are some pics. I realize my 3 bedroom ranch is modest in comparison to you rich folks but I'm making it nice.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• This is the BEFORE picture. Don't ask me why the house is partly blue and partly yellow. That's the way it was when I bought it.
                      Attached Files
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The AFTER photo...
                        Attached Files
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The garage...
                          Attached Files
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• View from the back...
                            Attached Files
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The other view from the back. I didn't think to take a "before" photo of the house here. Honestly, it doesn't look much different in the back anyhow. The siding is the same color as the original, just a bit brighter.
                              Attached Files
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Very nice, Deb. Thanks for sharing. Maybe one day, I'll get off my ass and take pictures of our house.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X