Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Great photos, Dean!! I'm in awe of that Barry statue. They captured him so perfectly!! I loved the Zoo last time I went, hope you do as well. Is your whole group going to the game tomorrow?
    Just my son and I, it would be wasted on my partner and daughter 😃 (also meant I could justify better seats!)​​
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Just looked at one of those pics closer…….. only Detroit would have an official, MASSIVE, on street display, countdown to the draft.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• True story this morning. Wearing a Lions hoodie in a 22 floor hotel elevator in Seoul. Another American jumps in:

Him: "You can wear that with pride this year."
          Me: "Yeeup"
          Him: "I'm a Packers fan."
          Me: Swipes my hand across all the floor numbers and exits elevator.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Excellent.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• My own GBU:

Good: Time zones. Left Seoul at 10am Sunday morning. Arrived DC at 11am (same day), in time for kickoff.
              Bad: Game wasn't on local Fox in Washington DC.
              Ugly: The persistent nose picker guy next to me for a 12 hour flight.
              20231008_084713.jpg

Comment

• Love the hoodie!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Heck of a game, glad to see forum with something to be happy about after all our struggles. Love to all
                  If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                    My own GBU:

Good: Time zones. Left Seoul at 10am Sunday morning. Arrived DC at 11am (same day), in time for kickoff.
                    Bad: Game wasn't on local Fox in Washington DC.
                    Ugly: The persistent nose picker guy next to me for a 12 hour flight.
                    20231008_084713.jpg

All this time I thought you were someone's dopple.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He looks angry

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                        All this time I thought you were someone's dopple.
                        That's not me. It's the nose picker.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          Nice pics. Polar bears are cool, or at least want to be😎
                          Would have been great if they had come out!! Didn't see one! At least the bus went past the cemetery Levi Stubbs is in!!!
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            If you like museums as in art the Detroit Institute of Arts is a world class museum. It’s on Woodward Ave. in mid town. You probably past it going to the Motown museum.
                            farther up Woodward is a factory that made the first model T.
                            All kinds of things to do downtown.
                            The Zoo is up Woodward on 8 mlle. It’s not actually in Detroit proper, just North.
                            Didn't go to a few places, Intitute of Arts, Corktown etc. which means I'm already planning, 2 or 3 years hopefully, just the tow of us next time though!
                            AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X