Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    .......and there are many more including myself that will eventually end up on this list.
    I hope not.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Since there seems to be a theme of kids playing music in this thread (I love them keep them coming!)

Here's my son Max playing a "Protest the Hero" song ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvW7aBizTME"]Clarity Guitar Cover (Protest The Hero) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very cool, LB! Max is quite talented!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
              Since there seems to be a theme of kids playing music in this thread (I love them keep them coming!)

Here's my son Max playing a "Protest the Hero" song ...

Clarity Guitar Cover (Protest The Hero) - YouTube
              Fantastic stuff, LB.

You kick a$$, Max. Well done.

Wish I'd kept the long hair....... headbangin ain't quite the same!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks for the kind comments guys. I'll pass them along to Max.

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                Very cool, LB! Max is quite talented!
                That talent and my mouth cost me a bunch of money. Not quite understanding what I was creating, I said that if he reached a certain level, I'd buy him a really nice (e.g. about $1K) guitar. This is a level that I haven't reached in 25 years of playing. He hit it in about 3 years. He's playing his new guitar in this video.

Comment

• Rock on, Max!!!

haha, LB, glad you stuck to your word!! He's very talented.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Nice work Max!

Comment

• Haha, I thought that looked like a very nice guitar. From the sound coming through on that video, he deserves it though!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• To help with the June doldrums

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du5SopfbML0&sns=tw"]Best Jukes In Football History - YouTube[/ame] via @youtube

Watch for the Matt Stafford late entry.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          My money's on Tyler.
                          Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          Same here Bim.
                          Judas!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            You ain't getting any support with this one, Jaadam. I'd love to help but......., you know........, nails........, hair......., bikini line.
                            No surprise there. Left me getting drunk alone for a mani-pedi
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              No surprise there. Left me getting drunk alone for a mani-pedi
                              Think I got the eyebrows done that day also, buddy.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• My daughter's Latin teacher is retiring so she wrote a goofy song for him.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mf5g0p85zGA[/ame]
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X