No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's nothing but pure and utter Earthquakism and racist to people who live with Earthquakes Malto!! I'm disgusted!!!

Seriously though, what the absolute FUCK is this world coming to? I said to the wife at the shop tonight whilst at the checkout, "did you get onion badgers?" She said no, so I went off to find them. While I was away, the young "Asian" shop assistant told my wife that she didn't like onion bhajis being called onion badgers.

Really wish Sacha had told me this in the shop. I'd have ate the fucking badgers in front of her and not paid for them.

SO........, beware of onion badgerism.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• WTF?

Comment

• That's just pure what the fuckism, Amp!

Was joking with Malto.....

Serious about the badgers.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I was happy to help, AE. It was also great to skype with you and Mick.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          That's nothing but pure and utter Earthquakism and racist to people who live with Earthquakes Malto!! I'm disgusted!!!

Seriously though, what the absolute FUCK is this world coming to? I said to the wife at the shop tonight whilst at the checkout, "did you get onion badgers?" She said no, so I went off to find them. While I was away, the young "Asian" shop assistant told my wife that she didn't like onion bhajis being called onion badgers.

Really wish Sacha had told me this in the shop. I'd have ate the fucking badgers in front of her and not paid for them.

Onion badgers sounds like something out of a Japanese cartoon show.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            That's nothing but pure and utter Earthquakism and racist to people who live with Earthquakes Malto!! I'm disgusted!!!

Tell that Asian (guessing Chinese) coont to go f herself.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• All in a days work.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Considering it's an Indian recipe, I'd assume she was from India.

I'd say it'd be like someone making up a funny name for a Gregg's meat pie, but I don't think Marko would care much about that.

I think this guy must be the onion badger.

Comment

• I had an onion badger living under my shed several years ago. I filled the shed with radishes and that solved the problem.

Things that make your day: I lost my mom a month ago.

But, tommorow I'm making a 5 hour drive to pick up my daughter to come visit for a week over the holiday. That makes my day (and my avatar's day - he is about to get spoiled).

How the hell do you cook a turkey? lol.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your mother, dpat.

Turkeys are pretty easy to cook. They just take a lot of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      How the hell do you cook a turkey? lol.
                      Take an Oreo, float it in a lot of salty water. Sprinkle on some refugees from the south and top it with a silly little fez.

Oh wait, that's how to Turk a cookie.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Thanks LFIJ. It's been a pretty aweful few years for me, with such things. Lots of tangents I could go off on.

But, yeah mom was always host for the holidays. And let me tell you Trick, she sprinkled plenty of southern cooking into the holidays. I can grill some amazing chicken and veggie boats, and cook a little. But I am not sure what to do for a Thanksgiving dinner! It'll be interesting, I am sure. I was not looking to be a bummer, I have thought about mentioning my mom in a couple of posts, but wasnt really feeling I should. So the only game I didn't watch this year, because it happened that morning and I was arranging pictures for the visitation instead, was the Lions first victory of the year. The win in Lamblow was the first Lions W I witnessed since last year.

Anyhow, I am thankful to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my family - that was my original point. Although she may be annoyed with me watching football.\

At some point:

A.) She will either understand that football is awesome and be a fan
                        or
                        B.) I will become smart enough to ignore Roger's Rediculous Spectacle called, the modern NFL.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your mum, Dpatnod. Really hope you are managing to move on, and I'm very sure there will be plenty of words of support from this forum, there always are. A very unique sports forum in that sense. Enjoy your thanksgiving celebrations.

LFIJ, honestly, our drinks and dishes get called all sorts the world over........, in fact everything we do gets scrutinised and poorly copied the world over, but never once in my 46 years have I been offended. Tony G, (God rest his soul) attempted many times to offend me with his "Scottish" stuff, but he soon got bored when I wasn't entertaining it. Point of that post was basically the amount of "isms" there are these days. I mean soon you'll not be able to shit in the street without some fucker moaning about it!

Comment

• I'm sure just getting together will be enough and the food is of less importance.

You can get crazy with the preparations, but like I said before, turkeys are pretty simple to cook. If you're just getting a butterball or jenny-o(sp), they'll probably have directions with the package. Mashed potatoes are easy. Stuffing I'd just go with Stovetop, and buying a pumpkin pie is probably way less hassle than trying to make it yourself. Salad, some rolls and cranberry sauce and...I can't think of much else.

I'm sure Mark can jump in with some gourmet advice for you though.

Comment

• Sorry to hear of your loss dpatnod. That's a tough one. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                                Sorry to hear of your loss dpatnod. That's a tough one. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with your family.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X