X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Actually I think Loops is right. He could have handed that ball to one of the other two kids next to him or the woman to his left but he gave it to the "hot" girl in the row behind him. He had it planned. He turned right to her and gave it to her.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• He gave the hot girl his ball. I don't think he tried to pretend it was the ball he caught.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sigh, you may be viewing this with a cynical eye. I'm on board with the "impress the hot older babe" ploy myself. She ate it up too

[ame]http://youtu.be/4BvhvHR5qDA[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Yup.

I agree he is a quick thinking smooth mover.

Hormones a raging on that gift.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• man who go to bed with itchy ass wake up with smelly finger
                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Did you sleep with my friend ItchY?
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Ha!
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Summer break!!!!!

8 weeks....no plans. Times like these reminding me why it's good to work in school systems.

Comment

• Show off. :D I'm jealous! Hope it goes by slowly for you and you're able to do a lot of fun things!!

I've been working 16 hour days this week and am working right now. My group's summer vacations have been cancelled. Think I'm making up for all my slow, easy days in one month now.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• In a way that could be good Deb.

Comment

• Enjoy Nick.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• The school district out here doesn't start summer break until June 13th. :(

The wife was telling me the other night that earlier that day the principal of the school she works at called her in, had her close the door, take a seat, read this document & sign it. The wife thought she was being disciplined or fired.

Turns out the document was the application being submitted for her nomination for Employee of the Year at her school!

If she wins, she will be nominated for Employee of the Year for the District!

Comment

• any perk in that?
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X