Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. How about a new marketing campaign:

"I know you did the pool boy" bouquet - dead roses soaked in toilet water
    "Thanks for maxing out the credit card" bouquet - plastic flowers in gold foil
    "Your mother is Satan incarnate" bouquet - wilted mums doused in pepper spray

And for him:

"No. Really. I love picking up your dirty socks" bouquet - stink weeds in dung patty
    "Get a job fatass" bouquet - dandelion stems and a clump of moss
    "I did the pool boy" bouquet - a single cattail wrapped in a used speedo
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I saw that Tony. Kinda cool.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Not sure this really "makes my day" but it does appear to be karma at work.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k"]Redneck Road Rage / Instant Karma - YouTube[/ame]
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Doing 60 on a local highway and passing traffic in the right with a left turn coming up. The pick up truck was tailgating for most of that. What a jerk.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• had the video recording driver been driving 'right' there would not have been an issue
            Forever One!

Comment

• I've been studying photography since the beginning of last year and it's been going really well. Today, I completed my first Cinemagraph and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I thought some of you might enjoy it.

Comment

• Two assholes.

From the guy's remarks on youtube it looks as if he looks to piss people off and record it.

I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen
                The asshole in the truck deserved what he got, though.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He was passing slower traffic and was making a turn into the left turn lane soon. This wasn't a freeway.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He said the guy followed him for three minutes.

Three fucking miles and he didn't have a chanced to get over and let him pass?

I highly doubt it.
                    Last edited by CGVT; March 27, 2014, 09:24 PM.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Published on Mar 26, 2014
                      This happened to me on SR 41 in Tampa on Monday March 24th. This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. Now bear in mind, that this guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane, was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road, wasn't paying attention, and all in all being an ignorant ass. In the full video which I will post later, you will be able to see that not once was I mouthing off, I never brake checked him, and in fact until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all, I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.

He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged. Massive props to the Sheriffs Department and most especially the Highway Patrol who responded to the scene. This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.

*****EDITED TO ADD******

WOW! I go to work and come back to over 600,000 views and find it's on theblaze.com and various other media sites. I'm flabbergasted! (love for an excuse to use that word). I'm also a little saddened and shocked at some of the comments. After the umpteenth death threat and billionth time being called a b!#$h/c$%t/whore/slut/add whatever epithet you want... I am extremely amazed at how rude people are.

Apparently people seem to think that they were right there and know exactly what was going on. You weren't there. You don't know what happened other than the truth that I told. And apparently I did get a comment of someone who he had done this same thing to... thank you for that.

I appreciate the comments of those that, even if they disagreed with me, they didn't resort to bullyish behavior, they stated their response and I respect that. To those that wished death upon me, I truly hope your life isn't as miserable as you portray online. Because some of those comments belong to people that belong in a psycho ward, or at the very least, anger management/therapy. They were rude, uncalled for, and just downright mean.

So because of those hateful warmongers, I have disabled all commenting on this video. Have fun talking about me in your forums, and on Reddit, or wherever else you talk smack on. Just know... I won't be there. I think my ears are itching... somebody must be talking about me. Where's my Q-Tip?

Goodbye and have an awesome and amazing rest of your day. I'm gonna go pet my dog, feed my fish, watch some TV, and sit my "fat" self on my sofa ;)

Comment

• This is the guys remarks on Youtube. He was as big of an ass as the truck driver. There is no doubt that the guy exacerbated the situation. The guy in the truck was a dumbass. the guy filming egged him on-most likely by changing his speed just enough to keep the truck from getting around him. It doesn't make the guy in the truck any less of an asshole, but the guy filming is just as much of a dumbass.

This happened to me on SR 41 in Tampa on Monday March 24th. This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. Now bear in mind, that this guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane, was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road, wasn't paying attention, and all in all being an ignorant ass. In the full video which I will post later, you will be able to see that not once was I mouthing off, I never brake checked him, and in fact until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all, I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.

He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged. Massive props to the Sheriffs Department and most especially the Highway Patrol who responded to the scene. This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.

Comment

• the egged him on by changing speed part is your conjecture

Comment

• So where do you land on this one? The mother (of a very grown man) wants the airlines to fire someone. Does that deserve costing someone their job?

Airline Apologizes for Insulting ?Deaf and Dumb? Note

James Moehle and Angela Huckaby returned to Texas this week from a beautiful Hawaiian vacation, but the trip home was marred slightly by lost luggage but even more so when the luggage turned up with an insulting note attached.

?Please text, deaf and dumb,? were the instructions left on the American Airlines lost baggage receipt on how best to reach the couple.

The couple is deaf, but ?dumb? is an archaic way of describing people unable to speak, an expression that is now considered offensive.

Angela Huckaby and James Moehle on their vacation in Hawaii. James Moehle/KTRK

In a letter to American Airlines, James Moehle, an air conditioning and heating technician wrote, ?I assure you that neither of us are ?Dumb!? Rather, we are both hard-working individuals and responsible parents. We certainly deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.?

Moehle ended the letter saying, ?We demand not only an immediate apology from American Airlines, but also that disciplinary action be taken against the employee who wrote the unacceptable note.?

American Airlines quickly apologized.
                            ?We apologize to Mr. Moehle and Ms. Huckaby. It was clearly a very poor choice of words. We?re confident there was no ill will, but we?ll be looking into this further and will be following up with our team members at IAH and the contractor that provides our baggage delivery services,? American Airlines said in a statement to the couple.

Both James and his mother, Kaye Moehle, want more.
                            ?To me, it?s not enough. They have not satisfied me, nor have they, to my knowledge, satisfied my son either,? Mrs. Moehle said. ?So far their messages have been dismissive. I want to hear something like ?we take this seriously, we are investigating, and we will get back to you.?

?I don?t even know if they take it seriously,? James Moehle said. ?I just want them to not ever do that again to someone else.?

Moehle lost his hearing when he was just 17-months-old due to spinal meningitis. The doctors told his mother that he was likely to die, but after 14 days and nights in the hospital, Moehle survived but suffers from hearing loss. His girlfriend, Angela Huckaby, is also deaf.
                            ?I cannot describe how I felt,? James Moehle, 34, told ABC News via text message. ?I felt lost, angry, confused, and mistreated.?
                            Moehle said that this was the first time he has encountered such offensive behavior towards the deaf.

Until receiving that note, the Hawaiian trip had been a thrill. It was Moehle?s first ever plane ride and first vacation in 16 years.
                            The couple zip-lined over the waterfalls of Hawaii?s Hilo island, visited state parks, saw volcanoes, had a tremendous time with wonderful pictures to show, Kaye said. ?I picked them up from the airport and both of them were beaming with joy,? Kaye Moehle, 64, said.

To come home to this kind of offensive behavior, put a sour note on the couple?s island getaway, she said, recalling that her ?heart broke? when her son texted her an attachment of the insensitive return note.

?I found it to be like a slap in the face to my son,? she said.
                            ?It was extremely unacceptable, hurtful, and cruel,? Mrs. Moehle said. ?People don?t understand. If they don?t have a deaf member in their family, they don?t understand what they have to go through. They have to go to work just like you and I, and we are so fortunate that we have our hearing. Hearing people aren?t ever called ?hearing and dumb.??

Comment

• the egged him on by changing speed part is your conjecture
                              Absolutely.

But if I'm cruising down the road with three miles to go til my turn and some guy comes barreling up on my ass, I'm going to do one of two things. I'm either going to let him by, even if it means that I have to slow down or speed up a bit or I going to make it so he can't get by because "Fuck him. He's and asshole" Hell, I might even shake my head and get out my cell phone and record a bit. I guess it just depends on my mood or maybe I admittedly make a habit of "recording circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things"

The guy recording was a dick, too.
                              Last edited by CGVT; March 27, 2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• An apology was enough.

Some in house sensitivity training would be appropriate too.

Comment

Working...
                                X