No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been to Maui. Been to Kauai. Don't buy any of those stupid vacation resorts but you can take advantage of the free stuff they offer just for listening. The ex an I got a free , day long, island tour worth $140.00(to us) for free.
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• we are doing 3 days Ohau, three days on Hawaii, and four days Maui..Pearl Harbor,Punchbowl , Volcano Nat'l Park then just enjoy Maui..
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I'm so jealous Stee. It's been a couple of years since I was in Maui.

You might also want to look into a tour of the pineapple plantation. You'll never eat a better pineapple. I promise you that.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• You taking puddle jumpers or cruising?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• puddles--god that sounds kinky

Comment

• we have been putting this off for like forever.. we just looked at each other at Christmas and said lets go

Comment

• Good for you STEE. You'll love it.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Try the Maui Wowie too while you're there
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Go to a Luau.
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• OK, I have mentioned before a couple of things I have heard through the grapevine from a Lions player. Well, my buddy and former team-mate of a current Lions player played his first arena league game 2 nights ago. 2 interceptions and a I believe a defensive touchdown. Nice!

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Congrats to your friend. That's pretty cool.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Former Co-worker more than friend. But great guy. Always gave me a good vibe. Great kid. Love to see somebody deserving enjoying sucess. Makes my day.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            OK, I have mentioned before a couple of things I have heard through the grapevine from a Lions player. Well, my buddy and former team-mate of a current Lions player played his first arena league game 2 nights ago. 2 interceptions and a I believe a defensive touchdown. Nice!

http://porthuronpatriots.com/patriot...-thunder-34-12
                            Stupid Illitch shouldn't have sold the Drive.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• going to luau on maui

Comment

• You'll love it.
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X