Comment

• :-)
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'm working every day except Wednesday...that day I'm on-call

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              Being off work unti Thursday 1/2 makes me happy

Taking my girls down to San Diego for 2 nights and New Years eve.
              Enjoy! If you can swing it, I highly recommend a tour of the Midway. It is awesome (although, I am not sure how well the girls would like it but can testify that Mrs. Malto really enjoyed it).

My San Diego family is here for new year (and will be returning to live back here in June).

I am guessing I will not make it back before they leave but really like that town.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I just drove past 41 last night, again (for about the hundredth time). And like always, taking her guided tour has ZERO appeal. Same for the IOWA that had its tour opened up just last year in San Pedro. Same for the INTREPID in New York. Their tours hold little interest for me.

Now, get me a tour of any active sea faring military craft, and Im there before you finish the offer statement. Ive been on some pretty cool active ships and flight craft in my days living down here near old Tustin Airbase, El Toro Air (both are gone now), Pendelton and Miramar.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5cUxawA_6w[/ame]

A cousin posted this old video on her Facebook thing, ........, made my day, because she is married to an English guy. They must've fallen out!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    I just drove past 41 last night, again (for about the hundredth time). And like always, taking her guided tour has ZERO appeal. Same for the IOWA that had its tour opened up just last year in San Pedro. Same for the INTREPID in New York. Their tours hold little interest for me.

Now, get me a tour of any active sea faring military craft, and Im there before you finish the offer statement. Ive been on some pretty cool active ships and flight craft in my days living down here near old Tustin Airbase, El Toro Air (both are gone now), Pendelton and Miramar.
                    I came very close to getting a guided tour of the Nimitz while I was there last time but, she was under orders for immediate deployment (which was a surprise and unscheduled) so that didn't work out. It deployed while I was touring the Midway.

One of my daughters best friends is a retired Navy officer now working as a Civilian Contractor in the Admirals office.

Comment

• This is football related, but I really don't know where else to put it. Friend of mine called this mofrning to tell me he had taken out a subscriptions to Sports Illustrated. As part of the deal he chose and received a lions jacket and tshirt. Says they are a xmas present for me. It really made my morning. I thought a few forumites might be interested in checking out the deal..https://subscription.si.com/storefro...tPosition=left

Comment

• That ^ is a true friend, Cat. Well done that friend.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Wear it with pride, Cat.

Not because it is Lions gear but because your friend was thinking about you.

Those are special garments and should be worn with pride from friendship.

Comment

• Ditto.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              Ditto.
                              Hey you old fart.

You are supposed to do this........

or.....

ditto.

Catch up on your internet skills, will ya?;-)

Comment

• Received a Calvin Johnson jersey this year from my wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X