No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they go underground during the 0-16?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think it was more of a Millen thing. He was the new sheriff in town and he cleaned house to bring in his own brand of shit. He was not very receptive to tradition or what was, with this franchise, he was going to write his own history.

..........and that he did.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• My son played a football game yesterday against Country Day's 8th grade. I had surgery yesterday so I wasn't able to attend it. Mayhew and Barry have sons on that team and were in attendance.

My son was playing defense and prior to the play the coach was yelling for him to go outside. I think he was telling him to line up outside, he misunderstood and thought he said jump offside. So he he jumps offside and flattens the lineman. The refs gave him a personal foul.

Comment

• Everything turn out all right, Froot?

Comment

• Ha! Keep him away from strange friends and cliffs
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Everything turn out all right, Froot?
              yep, just a sinus surgery

Comment

• Good to hear.

Stee has had a couple of those lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  My son played a football game yesterday against Country Day's 8th grade. I had surgery yesterday so I wasn't able to attend it. Mayhew and Barry have sons on that team and were in attendance.

My son was playing defense and prior to the play the coach was yelling for him to go outside. I think he was telling him to line up outside, he misunderstood and thought he said jump offside. So he he jumps offside and flattens the lineman. The refs gave him a personal foul.
                  1. hope your surgery went well and you are feeling better.
                  2. sorry that you had to miss that game.
                  3. that is hysterical!
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I would have loved to have seen the coaches face when he talked to him next.

Comment

• hang in there froot --by day two you will be ready for anything
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• actually, wrong.. now I think about it.. life sucked until day four when the swelling finally went down and I could sleep... it does get better
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I'm doing OK now, my damn eyes won't quit watering though. The fact is I let it go for far too long. For about a year I couldn't breathe in through my nose. They gave me some steroids a month back and it was a revelation. I could breathe in and actually had my sense of smell. The surgery brought back the congestion, but I itsn't worse than prior to the steroids, I can still breathe.

Comment

• FFS....., whatever you do, keep breathing, dude.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I was mouth breather not by choice.

Comment

• On radio at lunch today, topic was flu jabs, a guy was speaking about flu, and a time he had to breath through his mouth for a few days...... Said one night, he inhaled two daddy long leg flies. Horrible. How long you had to do the mouth breathing only ..... Months? Years?
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X