Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heretic!

Congrats schotty!
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Congrats Shottey. Prepare to be late for everything for the next 5 years. Going to Mequan perhaps?
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• The ass grabbin I got today made my day.... thanks Dano;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          Congrats Shottey. Prepare to be late for everything for the next 5 years. Going to Mequan perhaps?
          I've been late for everything consistently since getting married. hit Mequon on nose. Was there last weekend...nice little town and it will be nice to be in civilization once again.
          Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• Originally posted by suz View Post
            The ass grabbin I got today made my day.... thanks Dano;)
            That was Mark in a Dano mask!

Comment

• Your welcome suz.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Hi,

I just want to pass along sincerest thanks for the warm birthday wishes, particularly yours, Deb, that really made me smile.

Right back atchya YT.

Hope you have a speedy recovery CGVT.

Sorry to hear of your loss STEE...Time will heal, trust me.

Sharky, glad you're back....When I talked to you on the phone just before leaving on my trip, I could hear a lot of strength in your voice and knew you'd be back here in a flash.

I had a nice trip. Arrived home this past Sunday and was hit with news Monday that two friends died. One was expected, but the other was a total shock. On the bright side I can mourn their passing, (which is better than them celebrating mine.)

Nice to be back and I trust all is well with everyone not mentioned above

Comment

• Gosh, Bill, that's rough. I'm sorry. :(

Glad you had a nice trip, though. You were missed!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome back, Bill.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friends.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Welcome back Bill!

Glad you had a good trip and I'm very sorry to hear about your friends.

Comment

• Bill, welcome back. You are a huge inspiration to me. Never good news to hear of a friend, much less two, passing. Sorry for your loss.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome back Bill, I too extend my condolences
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Welcome back Bill.

Sorry about your friends,

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• One of my buddies who passed away suddenly, owned a sports bar. He had always said he didn't want a funeral when he died. So, there was a wake for him at his bar today. 4-6 was set aside as a time for close friends to remember and trade stories. Drinks were on the house!!!

Truly a happy hour if there ever was one.

Comment

• Nice.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X