No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Malto. Got it saved. I didn't know they would adopt.

Comment

• was working on a food coma after the lions game, got toned out for a powerhouse fire where I work.. needless to say out the door barefoot. after going up 6 stories in turnout gear and sweating out all my stuffing I realized I am not as young as I thought I was..got fire contained and knocked down, then I got sick from 5 floors up..ha ha got to eat all over again when I got home..
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Rewards of the fire Gods
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wmu broncos finish the season undefeated 12-0, ranked #14.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcKDZSYiKA8[/ame]

Way to go coach. Row the boat.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FOIrcrCMoQ[/ame]
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Man that coach is awesome. I like him so much better than check the report and things of that nature j caldwell.

1-11 to 12-0 in three years. Dayum.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Man that coach is awesome. I like him so much better than check the report and things of that nature j caldwell.
              First laugh of the day. Superb.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• My grandma passed away ten years ago. She was a very special woman who meant a lot to me. We were watching the movie "Joy" last night and it evoked a lot of memories of her. This morning, I awoke to the news that my cousin gave birth to a baby girl late last night and named her after my grandma! Thrilled me beyond belief and I felt like my thoughts of her last night were not just coincidental.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Aww, that's beautiful!
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      My grandma passed away ten years ago. She was a very special woman who meant a lot to me. We were watching the movie "Joy" last night and it evoked a lot of memories of her. This morning, I awoke to the news that my cousin gave birth to a baby girl late last night and named her after my grandma! Thrilled me beyond belief and I felt like my thoughts of her last night were not just coincidental.
                      I am a believer.

Interesting that a Facebook Friend posted this just yesterday.....

and it should be noted that it is not someone who is focused on this subject.

expandedconsciousness.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, expandedconsciousness.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing that, Mark! I've been told that I'm an "old soul" all my life. I'm not sure I believe that, but I do believe my grandma was.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          I am a believer.

Interesting that a Facebook Friend posted this just yesterday.....

and it should be noted that it is not someone who is focused on this subject.

http://expandedconsciousness.com/201...ed-many-times/
                          I considered such things as silly until I was visiting the English Moors in my twenties. I had been to many places all over the world, but when I stepped into the Moors I had an overwhelmingly strong feeling that it was home.

Comment

• I love oldies but goodies music. From the 50's-70's! Music that had meaning and beautiful lyrics.
                            Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• My youngest daughter qualified for the World Championships the Sunday after Thanksgiving. She was the last one to qualify! They are in Dublin this year and I think we are taking the whole family this time. If I get pictures I will post them, one of them had her praying side stage as they were announcing the World Qualifiers.

Comment

• Congrats Loops!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X