No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awkward. Tyler and I have the same New Years outfit.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Disagree. Cracker Barrel has better food. Waffle House sucks!

Here's an old joke.......

What has 3 teeth & 6 tits?

The midnight shift at the Jacksonville Fl. Waffle House

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
        Awkward. Tyler and I have the same New Years outfit.
        Planning the same dance too?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          Planning the same dance too?
          I'm not allowed to dance in the tri-county area after the wedding reception incident of 2010. Plus I pulled a hammy just watching that video.

Comment

• "Should have taken the wife to Waffle House. Much better breakfast than Crackhead Barrell."
            ---------------------------------------I've only been to Cracker Barrel once several years ago. Didn't see what all the rave was about.

"I'm not allowed to dance in the tri-county area after the wedding reception incident of 2010."
            ------------------------------I read that as wedding "erection" which would make perfect sense.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              "Should have taken the wife to Waffle House. Much better breakfast than Crackhead Barrell."
              ---------------------------------------I've only been to Cracker Barrel once several years ago. Didn't see what all the rave was about.
              It depends if you are a fan of southern cooking.

Their breakfasts are expensive but their biscuits and gravy can rival the best ole southern gals grandma.

Chicken fried steak is also awesome.

I have a bit of experience with southern cooking as my wife is a "proud hillbilly".

Mix in my Mediterranean background and whoa baby, we put some good meals on the table.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• My older daughter loves Cracker Barrel. She just orders the sides. After most dance competitions we have to make an obligatory stop at a Cracker Barrel.

Comment

• The fried apples and the dumplings are great!

I will admit however, Mrs. Maltos chicken and dumplings are better than Cracker Barrels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    It depends if you are a fan of southern cooking.

Their breakfasts are expensive but their biscuits and gravy can rival the best ole southern gals grandma.

Chicken fried steak is also awesome.

I have a bit of experience with southern cooking as my wife is a "proud hillbilly".

Mix in my Mediterranean background and whoa baby, we put some good meals on the table.
                    I remember getting a strange look there when I asked for brown gravy on my fries.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                      I remember getting a strange look there when I asked for brown gravy on my fries.
                      That is because southerners make milk gravy, not beef gravy.

I am not sure they have brown gravy in their repertoire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

I am pretty sure that makes your kids Jedi. What holiday is coming up for you then? Rashakwanzamas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                          I am pretty sure that makes your kids Jedi. What holiday is coming up for you then? Rashakwanzamas?
                          Nope. Hanakspagbbqmas.

Comment

• Cracker Barrel is a fucking chain. It is not southern cooking it is chain food. It sucks.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What a fun governor.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Cracker Barrel is a fucking chain. It is not southern cooking it is chain food. It sucks.
                                Yes they are a chain, and their success comes from location and southern menu choices.

Home made is always better than chain food restaurants unless you are eating my ex's cooking.

Comment

Working...
                                X