No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news Gonz. The mind of a child really is something, they have a completely new way at looking at things.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Late to the party but, Congrats! Gonz.

You are entering the second best time of parenthood.

Your daughter is at the age where it is really fun to explore new things and expand experiences.

The best, is when they are adults and you can sit down and talk to them like adults. (.......and when they give you grandchildren.......)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• But not when they leave the grandchild with you for two whole days!

Just joking.

Congrats to your daughter, Panoptes...... And like LFIJ says, be good to see a link to what it's all about,
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrats to your daughter gonz, and keep an eye out for those shifty looking Chinese people looking to steal the idea.
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
            Congrats to your daughter gonz, and keep an eye out for those shifty looking Chinese people looking to steal the idea.
            Woah, its like you're psychic man. Or, they are the same everywhere.

Because that happened. An Indian AND an Asian stopped by her project and looked it over way way longer than most and then I saw both of them try to discretely snap phone pictures of it. I approached both at separate times non-chalantly and introduced myself to get their names (ive seen them around school dropping their kids off but never met them) and then I let each of them know that i have pictures of them viewing my daughters project and if i see this idea stolen before it gets off the ground, theyll have me to worry about.

Should have seen their eyes bulge when i was up in their grills whispering my final words to them through gritted teeth.

Fn vultures man.

pands

My wife had already forwarded all of my daughters written concept idea and model sample sketches & mock up to a family friend that is one of the top patent attorneys in the country about 3 days before the public showing so we'll always have that on file if this were to ever become a legal issue.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Panoptes...... The heating game is a bit slow here for November,..... Pm your daughters concept......, promise I wont steal it.

Seriously though, good news on knowing a patent attorney.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrats, Gonz.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Woah, its like you're psychic man. Or, they are the same everywhere.

Because that happened. An Indian AND an Asian stopped by her project and looked it over way way longer than most and then I saw both of them try to discretely snap phone pictures of it. I approached both at separate times non-chalantly and introduced myself to get their names (ive seen them around school dropping their kids off but never met them) and then I let each of them know that i have pictures of them viewing my daughters project and if i see this idea stolen before it gets off the ground, theyll have me to worry about.

Should have seen their eyes bulge when i was up in their grills whispering my final words to them through gritted teeth.

Fn vultures man.

pands

My wife had already forwarded all of my daughters written concept idea and model sample sketches & mock up to a family friend that is one of the top patent attorneys in the country about 3 days before the public showing so we'll always have that on file if this were to ever become a legal issue.
                  The Indian was just getting an early start on setting up a call center for your daughter's new company. The Chinese? Do you need to sell bonds to finance the new company? ;)

Comment

• Just because Gonz is paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get him.

Comment

• The Chinese are now infiltrating local elementary school science fairs? I think its safe to say we've won then...
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• They're just trying to capture the 2025 demographics
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I actually welcome our Chinese and Indian overlords.

Comment

• This is actually football related technically but this seemed the place for it -

Michigan kids too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ejh_hb15Fc"]On the Road: Middle school football players execute life-changing play - YouTube[/ame]
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Some good kids there.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X