Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's good to hear Kay
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thanks everybody!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Praying for you and your mother, Kay!!
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic news Kay......, your mother sounds a real fighter. Way to go mom!

What has made my day? Just back from St Andrews and my burger maker has arrived!!! MALTO MARKO is officially a superstar......., and he sent me a cool T shirt too. Cant thank him enough......., you are truly the nicest guy on the net. Thanks very much buddy. I'll get a picture up here soon wearing that T shirt, showing off my burger maker!! Haha superb!

Edit to add....., got to thank Tony G as well......, he put the burger maker idea in all our heads in the first place.
          Last edited by Marko69; September 12, 2012, 02:12 PM.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It got there already?

Enjoy, brother!
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• What's a burger maker? Just a press type thing or something else?

And, Malto, wow, you are indeed a good guy! Your contributions to the members of this forum are so generous and thoughtful!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I think so, something like that Deb, I think someone posted already somewhere in the forum, a red one, that is used to make some homemade burgers from raw minced meat.

Marko you have to post a pic from your first creation buddy!
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• press for the burger of the gods!
                  Check out the "added bacon to the forum" thread
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yes it was the thread started by Brooklyn Deborah......, the one where he added bacon to the forum main page. It kicked off the best conversation ever about food. I tried to purchase the Stufz burger maker from your amazon link but it wouldnt let me....., something about postage. Si in stepped MM to the rescue. Top Top guy.

Yes Septem....., Im going to post a picture very soon caressing the maker, waiting for my wife to return as Im a computer moron and dont know how to do it! I'll post it on this thread.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Great news, kay!
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• That's great! Good job to both Marko's!

Mine will be coming next month courtesy of my parents.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• new burger maker and T shirt. Not used the thing yet but will definitely post a picture of the first cheese and onion burger!

Edit to make the picture smaller......., was fkn MASSIVE!!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Marko69; September 13, 2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Nice pic Marko, of the burger maker, of the shirt and of yourself. Thanks for sharing!

Also nice to see your face m8.

On forums, I guess we tend to relate people a bit according to their avatar. Not that I imagined you like the funny guy you had on your previous one, nor right now I think that Islair looks like Backus arse?

But you know what I mean, now I have a face I can relate to Marko69. ;-)
                            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• OK, bought the Burger Stuffz thingy from Amazon. $25 including shipping. The burgers are kind of small and its leaves way to much bun around the outside. A negative for me when it comes to good burgers.

The pocket that it forms in the meat is pretty decent size and you can throw more than just cheese in there. I chopped up some onions and pickles and it worked pretty good.

The one draw back is when you put the top of the burger onto the lower half, you really have to press hard to get it to seal where it was starting leaking when you are cooking the meat. Becareful here not to overstuff the center or you'll just force the filling out the sides. It'll take a couple tries to get it just right. All in all, not a bad gadget. A little over priced but it is sturdy and should last a while.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Marko69 looks NOTHING like Fat Bastard. For some reason, I'm disappointed.
                                It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X