X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    I got married on Saturday.
    Congratulations!
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
      Congratulations!
      Oh. Yeah. Congrats. I guess. I mean.....if you don't like blow jobs anymore. Or sex. But...........ya know. Whatever. Congrats on that.
      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Congrats, UKBB. Never had a problem as Kansas describes. Don't get divorced though.
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Congrats, UKBB. Never had a problem as Kansas describes. Don't get divorced though.
          My birthday is coming up. So..........

/crosses fingers

Comment

• Dano's right, UKBB. It's not all bad. I mean, if she happens to be fertile on, say, New Year's Eve or your anniversary night, you could actually have a couple of kids!

So, you got that goin' for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
              Dano's right, UKBB. It's not all bad. I mean, if she happens to be fertile on, say, New Year's Eve or your anniversary night, you could actually have a couple of kids!

So, you got that goin' for you.
              So, so bitter...
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                So, so bitter...
                LOL. I'm jus yankin' yer chain.

Seriously, congratulations. Marriage actually turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. If your gal married a guy who's on this forum, she's all right by me.

Comment

• Congrats UKBB!!
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Congrats UKBB.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Waaaaaaaa Hooooooo!

#3 Son got engaged last Christmas. He called me shortly after the new year to inform me they had set their wedding date. It will be Dec. 22 and the ceremony will take place in Key West, Fla.

I was bummed because my job would not allow me the time off for travel so close to Christmas. Knowing, I would regret it for the rest of my life if I did not find a way to be able to attend, I was up against horrible odds as anyone that has the skills it takes to do my job would likely also be under the same constraints.

After visiting my youngest brother, he reminded me we have a cousin who has considerable experience in what I do and he is no longer employed in this industry. I gave him a shout and asked him if he would be willing to fill in my stead. Without hesitation, he said Yes along with the statement that if Family can not help each other out, then what do you really have in life?

Bottom line, I am headed to Key West in December to see #3 get hitched.

Even better yet, tickets have been purchased and I will be visiting my daughter, SIL, and two granddaughters in San Diego. Beware SoCals, Malto will be in your hood from Oct 1 to Oct 8.

Never had so many trips in one year and best of all getting to spend quality time with family!

Life looks very good right now!!!!!!!
                      Hehe

Double good news Malto! Good for you.

@UKBB: Congrats!!!
                      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Mark, that is indeed wonderful news!! Very happy you're able to see your kids and grandkids!

UKBB, best wishes to you!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• kansaw? did you say sex? blow job? what are those?
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Congrats to all who are candidates for congrats......., do you fall into that category UKBB? Hmmmmm, mmmmm, yyyyyyeah ok then......, first six months is usually worth it......., but im telling you Bud......, the very first loud as hell alarm bell of all time is, "Ah, Im tired tonight honey....." ....., Thats it......, Its officially over!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                              kansaw? did you say sex? blow job? what are those?
                              Ah, yes. I remember when we had to walk uphill both ways to work thru hip deep snow. And sex and blow jobs.

Ah, <sigh> the memories.

Comment

• Thanks everyone, you too Kansas!
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X