Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed on the Venison jerkey LFIJ.

.........speaking of The Stee, anyone see him lately?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      I've informed my employer and filled out the paperwork for my retirement. June 29th 2012 is may last day.
      Congrats DanO!

Still 30 years ahead for me...at least...because as things are around here right now, I think they want us to work until we reach 70...
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Agreed on the Venison jerkey LFIJ.

.........speaking of The Stee, anyone see him lately?
        I remember thinking the same thing a couple months ago. Can any of you guys give him a call?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• This shouldn't be making my day,....., but I've just been in the Cameron Toll shopping centre in Edinburgh , (not been in there for a while....., hey Well Rounded, there is a Greggs, I saw fudge donuts, resisted though)......, but what I did see is a shop called "AmeriKandy"....., what it's got eveything in there....., Root beer, Froot Loops, lifesavers....., they've even got "Milk duds"......, I've only ever heard Tim "the tool man" Taylor talk about those on Home Improvement. This shop is not good for my blood pressure problem. There were people in there and I didn't have time to queue,...., but I'm going back there one day for Milk duds. What are they?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Milk Duds are a caramel candy, historically enrobed with milk chocolate and currently enrobed with a confectionery coating made from cocoa and vegetable oil. They are currently manufactured by The Hershey Company. Milk Duds are currently merchandised in a yellow box.
            Attached Files
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I posted that, but CGVT beat me to it.

Comment

• That was a shitload of "currentlys" cgvt......, is this a TV AD or something?
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• wiki

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_Duds"]Milk Duds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Cg......, I'm currently supposed to be at Mayfield Terrace, but I'm going to currently read that first. Cheers bud.

Comment

• "R U going to take any time off to decompress b4 jumping back into the grind?"
                      ------------------------------Probably not but we'll see.

"bring beef jerky. Cheers"
                      ---------------------------------I know this place that has awesome beef, venison, turkey, and buffalo jerky. Which would you prefer......................Never mind. I forgot who I was talking too. I'll bring five lbs of each. :-)
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• ^ Better bring some for yourself though big guy! ^

Comment

• LOL.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Congrats DanO, you deserve it.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Speaking of missing members, like the Stee, anybody heard lately from DDad08? I think that's what his name was, he was in the military down in Arkansas near gjdodger (another missing member I believe) and he was really stoked about that Captain America movie.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• FVD, DD08 stopped posting much after his divorce. I think I checked last fall, but he hadn't signed on since the pre-season or something like that. I hadn't thought about gjdodger either. Hope they're all ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X