No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is really special Ozzy. Im sure he would be honored.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• oh Oz, so sorry at the loss of your dad. He knows and will be thrilled to watch his little legacy grow from on high!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Oz- View Post
        A very bittersweet moment for me. My father whom I had a very close relationship with, passed away from mesothelioma almost 4 weeks ago.
        3 days later, my wife and I learn that we're having a boy (due in Aug) and that ill be able to carry on another generation of our family name. It hurts that I couldn't tell him in person but were going to honor him by giving our son his name, Christos.

Life's irony. One Chris leaves and another soon arrives
        See your PM
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
          oh Oz, so sorry at the loss of your dad. He knows and will be thrilled to watch his little legacy grow from on high!
          I can't really say it any better than that. My condolences, Oz.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Very sorry YT and OZ....hopes that good memories of life and times help coping with the loss.
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Condolences and...congratulations, Oz?
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Sorry for the loss of your father, Oz.

When it comes to kids, it really does not matter if it is a boy or a girl to love and enjoy them but, teaching a son is very different from teaching a daughter. Both experiences are outstanding and will allow you to have a total understanding of the human species.

.......note: This does not necessarily apply to spouses.......;-)
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Still praying for you & your family OZ.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Oz, and congrats on the good news.

That's a nice way to honor your father.
                    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                      Thanks Septem!!

Hey Bim....Im sure CG isnt as ugly as everyone says he is....right? Or does he look like Quasimodo or something?
                      We can only speculate, Islair. I was just trying to get a rise out of him by using one of his favorite non-words in a sentence. Didn't work. ;)

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Oz.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          We can only speculate, Islair. I was just trying to get a rise out of him by using one of his favorite non-words in a sentence. Didn't work. ;)
                          I did get a chuckle out of it, though.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I've informed my employer and filled out the paperwork for my retirement. June 29th 2012 is may last day.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Congrats! But aren't you a little young DanO to be retired?

Comment

Working...
                                X