No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't hit that limit yet. Started with a 36" tube, then a 42 plasma and a 56" after that. I could see not moving back up to at least a 72". I want TV IMAX in my living room.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I just returned from the Doctor's office, and was told all the blood tests, scans and x-rays from last Thursday turned out stable. No return of cancer as far as what they could see. Found out last week from my family doctor that I have an underactive thyroid, but am taking medication to correct that. Feeling pretty good right now.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Good news, Shark! I have the same condition.

As to LG, I really love that brand. Have three LG tv's, used to have an LG countertop (in Ludington), and have the LG high efficiency washer/dryer. Their quality is pretty darn good, IMO. At least so far.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          I just returned from the Doctor's office, and was told all the blood tests, scans and x-rays from last Thursday turned out stable. No return of cancer as far as what they could see. Found out last week from my family doctor that I have an underactive thyroid, but am taking medication to correct that. Feeling pretty good right now.
          Smoke natures thyroid activator ;-)
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Glad things are all clear for you, SB!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great news Sharky.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Great news Sharky.

.........uhhh, cept the thyroid thingy but Mrs. Malto has had the same problem ever since tailgunner was born and when they get the dosage correct, life is great! (just don't forget to take the pill every day even if you feel great because those around you will notice quickly when you don't)
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Glad to hear Sharky.

Comment

• Thanks to everyone.

@ Mark ... I heard about that, what you said in parentheses, thanks.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hey SB,

Guess what I finally saw out here at a Camping World store this past Sunday?

Flying insect strips.

I was down to the last few you sent me. The ones I will always be greatful for because of the thought behind it.

Thanks bro
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Hey SB,

Guess what I finally saw out here at a Camping World store this past Sunday?

Flying insect strips.

I was down to the last few you sent me. The ones I will always be greatful for because of the thought behind it.

Thanks bro
                        My pleasure, dude. I was thinking about you because I saw them for sale in the goodwill store last Saturday. We usually go camping every Labor day weekend, so I have gotten some use out of them as well.

Comment

• Glad for the message you posted above SB!
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 125 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• My son wanted to lose some weight and he really wants a nintendo 3DS. So my wife came up with a target weight for him to get to and we would buy him the 3DS. I've never seen the kid so determined, he ended up losing 27 pounds in 42 days to meet his goal weight. He got up this morning at 5:30 to weigh himself because he was close and he made it, so I have to go with him today to get the 3DS.

Comment

• Good for him.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Just saw this Sharkbait......, absolutely fantastic news buddy.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X