X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmm.

Tanks, SLF.

A prize indeed!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great prize, kayrone!! Congratulations!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Kay- if it's an iPad2 you can use it to video Skype pretty easily.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• In a few short hours we will be Disney bound! This should be fun...and interesting. There are 13 of us in total (3 of which drive me up a freaking tree, but that is what family is all about, right??).

A million thanks and a whole lotta love to the generous forumites who helped make this trip happen for my mom. You have no idea how much it means to us!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Say hi to Froot for us Kay!

:D

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Kay - what hotel is your group staying in?

Comment

• kay - looks like you will just miss the inbound snow storm..good timing.
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                In a few short hours we will be Disney bound! This should be fun...and interesting. There are 13 of us in total (3 of which drive me up a freaking tree, but that is what family is all about, right??).

A million thanks and a whole lotta love to the generous forumites who helped make this trip happen for my mom. You have no idea how much it means to us!

Have a great time Kay. Cherish those memories and take lots of photos!!
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                  In a few short hours we will be Disney bound! This should be fun...and interesting. There are 13 of us in total (3 of which drive me up a freaking tree, but that is what family is all about, right??).

Have a great trip, Kay!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Safe traveling.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hoping the memories created from your trip, Kay, are nothing but golden.

Comment

• Have a great trip

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        Say hi to Froot for us Kay!

:D
                        Unfortunately I didn't go down this week. I changed it to two weeks from now.

Comment

• Have a great trip Kay.
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• trip was a great time, but maybe my 5 year old wasn't quite ready for Space Mountain...
                            Attached Files
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Ha!

First time we went to Disneyworld, my eldest was 7, daughter 6 and the baby was 3 (Technodude).

The baby stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while Mrs Malto, Dad and the elder two went to take on Space Mountain.

When we got to the front of the line (after about a half hour wait) the eldest tugs on my arm and whispers in my ear that he is too scared to go on this ride. I laughed him off and said you're kidding, right? He stood there with tears in his eyes shaking his head no. Mrs. Malto and #1 daughter (heh, heh, I only have one.....) were behind us.

I gestured for them to go ahead of us. They refused. I whispered in Mrs. Maltos ear what the problem was. She looked down at #1 son then gathered #1 daughter up and got on the ride.

I asked the attendant if there was a way to walk back down from the ride and she showed us to the escape route. By the time #1 son got back on solid ground, he was OK. He still has never lived that incident down because his sister reminds him of his bravery each opportunity she gets.

Comment

• I love that picture Kay. Space Mountain scared the crap out of me when I was 8 or 9.

Comment

Working...
                                X