No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The only wrestling match I've attended live is Wrestlemania 3. I like to watch it when I get the chance.

Comment

• My Dad, wife and I sat in front of 4 drunk young people (2 guys, 2 girls all <20) at Turner Field a few years ago. They kept screaming, yelling and kneeing the backs of our heads.

After 31/2 innings, I blew up and almost threw 1 guy into left field from the stands. But I didn't and called security. They were made to move, but kept shouting threats at me. So I told a security guy to check their ID's. They were underage to drink and got tossed out of the ballpark.

Comment

• the drunk fights don't seem to happen at FF as much as they did in the Silverdome. I do remember being at the Arizona game in 2009 and when the 1st half started bad fans in the rows in front of and behind me started going at it...security was called to warn them.

Luckily Lions started playing better and they shut up.
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• D-bags are not an exclusive bunch. They accept membership applications from all races, both sexes, all ages, any politics, any nationalities and ethnicities, and regardless of a persons team and sport affiliations.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• When I was a kid my Mom and Dad brought me to my first football game. 1985 at Soldiers Field. A group of guys behind us were being kinda rowdy, and someone spilled a beer on someone else....pushing and shoving ensued....and someone pushed a guy into an elderly gentleman and pushed him to the concrete. The eldery man's wife had a cane.....and she used it on the guy who pushed her husband to the ground. They all got tossed out.
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I know it's not good to have d-bags @ ball games, but can I say it's quite refreshing to hear that it happens where you guys are. I thought complete feckin d-bags were only exclusive to UK soccer games!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "You really think that he would have lost his job over file sharing? come-on MAN"
                  ----------------------Oh no. They're a worldwide phenomenon.
                  Last edited by DanO; November 4, 2011, 12:27 PM.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    I know it's not good to have d-bags @ ball games, but can I say it's quite refreshing to hear that it happens where you guys are. I thought complete feckin d-bags were only exclusive to UK soccer games!
                    There is actually a court room and jail in the stadium where the Philadelphia eagles play.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• We're still on the pale side of the hooligans from futbol in the UK. We've had fights yes but not riots (at least during the games)
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I've been accosted by gigantasaurus sized females of the black persuasion in Raider gear in the LA Coliseum to Little Tiny Napolean Mexican Wanna Be Gangstas in OAK.

If you can live past those two types, you are living right.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxE3KBRorZI&feature=player_embedded"]Booster Camera Video of Atlantis Launch - YouTube[/ame]

Booster cam video from last space shuttle launch. Several videos are chained together so you get to see it from different angles with each successive recording.

Comment

• Check out the audio around 29:30. There are some strange sounds as it tumbles back to earth.

Comment

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• @ SLF......., a court room & Jail @ Philly Eagles? Maybe I'm being completely naive here, but are you serious?

@ Bimmer....., absolutely incredible footage on those rocket boosters. I enjoyed watching that. I may sound like a complete asshole here but there was something about watching that that was incredibly peaceful. I dunno, the noise of the rockets going up, then the windy sounds of it falling......., seriously, go have a wee smoke and watch it again!!

@ Brooklyn......., that was brilliant......, what a brave bastard getting out of the car and running towards the plane......., I'd bet the plane guys were armed.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X