No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely Islair. I was so mad at them for not listening to the guys that gave them the answers.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• he has to pay better attention....but there were a few teams behind him at check in.
      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Glad to see the Survivor duo broomed off the stage. Begone fame-whores!
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My new boss is great friends with Lorenzo Neal (they played against each other in HS and grew up near each other) and gets all kinds of "perks......Fresno State tix, Raider Tix, Charger tix....

Hoping I get an invite someday....

Comment

• I woke up at 3:15AM to watch Monday Night Countdown and then the game. I called home to talk to the wife and kids. When I told my little one that the Lions were on she went and got her CJ jersey. My wife says she fell asleep in the chair watching the game. She wouldn't let my wife change the channel because she wanted to make sure she told me all about it in case I didn't get to see the whole game. I just wonder how a 6 year old can explain False Starts? LOLLions Fan.jpg
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Cute pic DL!

Comment

• oh how sweet, DL! She's looking out for you.
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                  I woke up at 3:15AM to watch Monday Night Countdown and then the game. I called home to talk to the wife and kids. When I told my little one that the Lions were on she went and got her CJ jersey. My wife says she fell asleep in the chair watching the game. She wouldn't let my wife change the channel because she wanted to make sure she told me all about it in case I didn't get to see the whole game. I just wonder how a 6 year old can explain False Starts? LOL[ATTACH]1903[/ATTACH]
                  -----------------------------LOVE IT DAD!!!!! That shit brings tears to my eyes.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    -----------------------------LOVE IT DAD!!!!! That shit brings tears to my eyes.
                    Yep
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      It almost did mine too. You can't imagine how much I miss them. I'll be home on leave in December though.
                      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• "You can't imagine how much I miss them."
                        -----------------------------You underestimate me.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

I woke up at 3:15AM to watch Monday Night Countdown and then the game. I called home to talk to the wife and kids. When I told my little one that the Lions were on she went and got her CJ jersey. My wife says she fell asleep in the chair watching the game. She wouldn't let my wife change the channel because she wanted to make sure she told me all about it in case I didn't get to see the whole game. I just wonder how a 6 year old can explain False Starts? LOL[ATTACH]1903[/ATTACH]
                          That's awesome.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

That's really cool, DL! Stay safe out there.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Very nice DL
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• They miss you just as much as you miss them, and that was a nice little gift you got there. Enjoy it.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X