Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds like an adventure! Be safe.

Comment

• I am very late to the party but that is very good news, Kayrone.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks y'all.

LOL yoop.

Kay, about 50 miles one way.

Bim, I love an adventure!
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• that's so great rom. You are really amazing.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I agree with Slif!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Be safe Rommy.

BTW, what's the furthest you're willing to drive to grant a wish?

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Christopher, my youngest, was given a "Make-a-Wish" a couple of years ago. It was a shopping spree at Best Buy. The volunteer set it up for a limo to pick him and his friends up at the house, and then drive him to the store. He got quite a bit of stuff out of it, because on top of the cost of the wish, Best Buy contributed, and a local seafood restaurant fed us all. A great and memoral day for Chris and the family.

Rommy, you should be ok driving, but the TS can deliver a load of water and the winds are significant enough to knock your car over where you don't want it to be (oncoming traffic). The rain will cause visibility issues as well as standing water issues. Don't drive through puddles you're not sure of. Water in your air intake will hard break your engine.

Please be careful, and check back in with us as soon as you can.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  Be safe Rommy.

BTW, what's the furthest you're willing to drive to grant a wish?

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                  Funny Dano. I can't even imagine what you would have in mind for a wish, but I bet it's not a trip to Disneyland.

Comment

• Having flown down to Orlando in 2004 the day Charley hit - I'll NEVER put myself in front of something like that again.....
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by yooperman View Post
                      Funny Dano. I can't even imagine what you would have in mind for a wish, but I bet it's not a trip to Disneyland.
                      Maybe DanOLand?
                      My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Christopher, my youngest, was given a "Make-a-Wish" a couple of years ago. It was a shopping spree at Best Buy. The volunteer set it up for a limo to pick him and his friends up at the house, and then drive him to the store. He got quite a bit of stuff out of it, because on top of the cost of the wish, Best Buy contributed, and a local seafood restaurant fed us all. A great and memoral day for Chris and the family.

Rommy, you should be ok driving, but the TS can deliver a load of water and the winds are significant enough to knock your car over where you don't want it to be (oncoming traffic). The rain will cause visibility issues as well as standing water issues. Don't drive through puddles you're not sure of. Water in your air intake will hard break your engine.

Please be careful, and check back in with us as soon as you can.
                        I'm baaaaaack. Drew you were right on with your prediction. The standing water was pretty bad. Luckily there was very little traffic on the road. The rain was bad but I never lost visibility and the wind was bad but only for a short time. Coming back was much easier. It was definitely all worth it. We delivered a laptop computer to a 17 year old girl.

I love hearing about Christopher's wish, btw.

Originally posted by yooperman View Post
                        LOL. FTR, I generally don't go farther than 1.5 hours away.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• It's ok DanO will move closer
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                            It's ok DanO will move closer
                            .....and his request will also be for a laptop.

Comment

• I think you mean lap dance Mark.

Comment

• Yup but, I was trying to be politically correct as not to offend.

Comment

Working...
                                X