• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad it's working well CG!
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Well, I guess it is worth it.

Last night I had a skype session with #1 Son, his wife and kids, my daughter, her husband and kids and #3 son and his girlfriend.

We learned that #1 son got a promotion and now heads the department that is responsible for taking the newly developed technology items and incorporating them into the manufacturing processes. He has 9 items scheduled to be brought online within the next 12 months.

Not a bad feather in his cap as his company has very deep pockets and has been hugely successful despite the sour economy.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's really cool, Malto. Now he can pay for you to come out and visit, right? ;)
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Heh, heh. My thoughts exactly, LFIJ.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• My 10 year old son just said "it is hotter than the Greek God Apollo's sun chariot!"

Yep, he is going to be a hit with the ladies. ;)
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
              My 10 year old son just said "it is hotter than the Greek God Apollo's sun chariot!"

Yep, he is going to be a hit with the ladies. ;)
              Percy Jackson reader, perhaps?

Those books inspired my son's (also 10) interest in Greek mythology.

Comment

• YES, exactly! Do you have any reading recommendations that you might like to share? He devoured the Percy Jackson series, but everything else I've tried has been a swing and a miss.
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Well, Max likes the Egyptian books too from the same author.

Also try "The Missing" series by Haddox. She also writes "The Hidden" series but I think the themes in that are a bit too mature.

Comment

• Made my day Wednesday, but was still making my day Thursday and even still today......., Iron Maiden at Glasgow SECC, Wednesday night........, unbelievable gig,......., really helped me forget recent events for a few hours, and what a headbangin bounce we all had. Best band on the planet by a distance!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• IRON MAIDEN fn rules man.

I have to have it in the rotation at least once a day.

My Eddie KILLERS t-shirt scares my mom everytime she sees me in it. Cracks me up.

She must have really loved my Eddie Purgatory poster in my room growing up.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good man Panoptes......, I had to get myself a Number of the Beast limited edition T on Wednesday at the merchandise area......, 45quid, but money well spent.

Blood Brothers was just unbelievable....., the hairs were up on the back if the neck. Just pure class.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I don't play many video games anymore but I just found out the ACE COMBAT franchise has a new PS3 version called Assault Horizon due out on 10/11/11. This news made my day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTpqgXBhNsg&feature=relmfu"]‪Ace Combat Assault Horizon: Cinematic Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Well, despite me going on holiday last week and coming back to about 100 pages to catch up on here I'm pretty pleased that it's all systems go. The rookie cap is also pretty pleasing. Signings so far look good. BJ gone about as inevitable as Amy Winehouse's demise (also missed most of that last week another plus). Good to hear Dan V's son is doing ok, I remember his post about it originally. Deb posting the videos good too.
                            All up to date on the Lions from one site, that's pretty good.

Oh, also had a good good week camping with the kids!

Only downer while reading through the pages to update I've missed out on Aaron Berry in the AAL thread! (My beloved shares his surname!).
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I just returned from camping with my kids as well Dean.

Glad to hear your son is doing great Dan.

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Getting a last minute invite for dinner on a boat (after cleaning carpets all day).

Outta here-a

Comment

Working...
                                X