Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
    taking a 2-8 soccer team into the end of season tourney and beating the 8-2 team in the championship game..........

whoo hooo.

Congrats!!!

Originally posted by DanO View Post
    See you tonight. :-)

GO LIONS "11" !

GAY!
    Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

taking a 2-8 soccer team into the end of season tourney and beating the 8-2 team in the championship game..........

whoo hooo.
      $$$
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

whoo hooo.

Let me get this straight. You coach soccer, but absolutely hate baseball???

Your American citizenship should be immediately revoked, and you and your family should be forced to do our landscaping or clean our hotel rooms. And then be deported on a green card technicality.
        It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• That's a fantastic achievement Deacon, that'd be like Hibs beating Celtic here in Scotland, happens once every 30 years!....., well done on that.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• My first "major" published work hit the Amazon Kindle store this evening.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Masque-Megatokyo-Endgames-ebook/dp/B0055DYUTY/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1307739926&sr=8-21"]Amazon.com: Behind the Masque - A Megatokyo Endgames short story eBook: Fred Gallagher, Thomas Knapp: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51biECdQ2KL.@@AMEPARAM@@51biECdQ2KL[/ame]

If the sales are worth it, I'll be asked to do a full series of light novels, so here's crossing my fingers.

Comment

• Congrats, Chemi

I hope it does well.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No shit. That's too cool.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Congrats.
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Awesome Chemic!!

One complaint though....I don't have a kindle (with no plans of getting one), what are the chances of getting a hard copy so I can go through it?
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Very cool, Chemic!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That is really cool, Chemi. I like the cover art.

Originally posted by Islair View Post
                        Awesome Chemic!!

One complaint though....I don't have a kindle (with no plans of getting one), what are the chances of getting a hard copy so I can go through it?
                        You can download kindle for pc:

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                          Awesome Chemic!!

Not really my call, I fear. This would be fairly meager in a hard copy format anyway (It came out at 24 pages, if I remember correctly, hence the low price). If it is printed into hard copy, it will likely be attached with one of the larger works later on.

Comment

• Congrats, Chemi.

Best of luck on sales.

Is the age group that this is written for likely to have a kindle?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• very cool!
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Based on a megatokyo comic? I am always amazed at the breadth of knowledge on this forum. If I had to sit down and write a short story on that topic I'd be up the creek with no paddle. Well done Chemi.

Comment

Working...
                                X